Pictures of your OD gear

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice rig!

How much did you get it for?

Came in at £56.13 ($109) delivered to my door from ebaybanned.com in HK. That included the vest, triple M4 pouch (for six mags), double M4 pouch (for another four mags), admin pouch, 2 x single pistol mag pouches, radio pouch and medic/general pouch (on the other side). The G&P bungee sling cost me a further £9 posted from ehobby asia on ebay, and there is a canteen on the far side which was about £5 from Lobster Biz on ebay. I have a hydration pack to replace the canteen coming to go on the back, which has cost me a further £19.99 posted from ebaybanned. I now need a couple of grenade pouches and I'm set :)

• 2 weeks later...
Kyonshi: What do you put in your MAP and other utility pouches? I want a MAP badly, but I don't really have anything to put in it.

You put stuff in it! hihihi

Seriously, I only have the water bladder in the big compartment, and a bag of BB's in the small compartment. It still looks good and doesn't sag. I'm gonna get some more stuff to put in it like socks, more BB's, perhaps batteries, more water, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
My first gen. TT MAV. It's been updated quite a bit since this pic, but my camera is unfortunately on the fritz...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/Capa...epher/mav_1.jpg

SDS I-RACK over body armor

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/Capa...c_gear_op_1.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Is it possible to get a kit-list? :D

soebyd.jpg

SOE CQB

I had a black I had the Guarder CQB in black. It was one of the best rigs I've ever owned.

I finally broke down and got the Guarder Riflemans vest (a copy of the BHI ISSAK, which is in turn a copy of the LBR Riverine rig)

I'll post some pics soon.

It's changed quite a bit since then but...

TT 2 Piece MAV w/ X-Harness

x1 Specter double shingle

x1 Specter double M4 pouch

x1 BHI GP pouch

x1 TT tripple pistol mag pouch

x1 issue ICOM radio pouch

I need to get a new camera so I can get some new pics of the MAV. The current setup is much superior, in my mind.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

It's changed quite a bit since then but...

TT 2 Piece MAV w/ X-Harness

x1 Specter double shingle

x1 Specter double M4 pouch

x1 BHI GP pouch

x1 TT tripple pistol mag pouch

x1 issue ICOM radio pouch

I need to get a new camera so I can get some new pics of the MAV. The current setup is much superior, in my mind.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I'am looking forward to see some new pictures, and thanks a lot for the kitlist :)