MadBull Barrett M468...

Victory

All of you saying they shouldn't make the 468, what's the problem? It's like saying you shouldn't make an Abakan, or even an AK74 because there's already loads of AK47's out there. You want new designs, let them make 'em?

The 468 is cool, and noobs might want one so they can pretend to be that crazy seal guy from future weapons, lol.

All of you saying they shouldn't make the 468, what's the problem? It's like saying you shouldn't make an Abakan, or even an AK74 because there's already loads of AK47's out there. You want new designs, let them make 'em?

The 468 is cool, and noobs might want one so they can pretend to be that crazy seal guy from future weapons, lol.

true. I have been seeing alot of Mp7's around, a gun made popular by future weapons, stargate, and half-life 2.

Of course, a lot of weapons developed for the US Forces look a lot like the M16/M4 series, because that's what the US Forces seem to want. Plus it probably makes retraining easier.

I don't have a problem with any company releasing any new rifle, at least it's not just another M4 variant, it is a unique rifle that just happens to look like an M4. Hey, that's fine with me. I won't be getting one, but there you go.

Would be nice ot see more variation in the things being released - but it's supply and demand. If everyone just wants M4s and AKs, then the suppliers will just make M4s and Aks. They need to see a good market for a new product before going to the time and expense of producing it.

MadBull why couldn't you have released this information sooner?

I've got a Guarder body, and a Star RIS on order to complete my M468 project. :headbutt:

Not heard about the gas piston upgrade by Barrett though. Wasn't sure that the whole M468 thing was going vis-a-vis its use by US SF.

MadBull why couldn't you have released this information sooner?

I've got a Guarder body, and a Star RIS on order to complete my M468 project. :headbutt:

Not heard about the gas piston upgrade by Barrett though. Wasn't sure that the whole M468 thing was going vis-a-vis its use by US SF.

At least I'm not alone!

-Vic

Archived