G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a request for you guys here!

I'd like to see a g36 with the bipod handguard, normal lenght barrel, C top rail, a double magasine and either the G&P telescopic stock. This is how i'm thinking of building an ag36 sometime, and just wanna see how it looks

How are you going to do that?

this is an AG36

You are looking for somethin like this, but with bipod.

Or am I mistaken?

The only problem is the bipod handguard. I used almost the exact same setup until I sold my AG36. Now I'm selling the G36.

Edited by Glenn

I was just wondering if anyone makes a well made gas block I can use with a G36 barrel extension for my SRC G36? Without spending $200+ for the Army Code G36 Barrel/ Gas block assembly? Would the CA G36C RAs with barrel/ gas block assembly work with lets say a G&P G36 outer barrel?

Sorry about the dodgy pics, used my phone.

p1502081255pt3.jpg

Hello,

I am being tempted to change ,my G36C stock to one like the above, but have some questions;

I think that one has to use the LayLax M4 adapter, see attached pic, but how does the extended tube connects to the Laylax part? Is there on the net, a report on how is done or guide as I cannot find one! I want to be sure how things connect to each other before I can order!

Thanks

post-47678-1204536085_thumb.jpg

I'd like to see a g36 with the bipod handguard, normal lenght barrel, C top rail, a double magasine and either the G&P telescopic stock. This is how i'm thinking of building an ag36 sometime, and just wanna see how it looks

a few links for you:

pics of gun without that stock

A few with the stock

How was your star g36 whe it was stock(assuming that you have changed the internals which I am guessing you have)?

Well, the internals are still stock. :D I am going to put it in a chrony test, but my chrony is under way from HK.

I do think it shoots about 310fps easily. And quite straight too. Despite the wind on sunday.

I haven't used it in a skirm yet, but I am very pleased with the range so far.

Does this help?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ost&id=8741

Again My G36, and yes, all lowcaps. B)

1000829kk3.jpg

1000830wr0.jpg

OMG I LOVE your set-up. I TOO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE RANKS OF THE ELITE, and use ONLY low-caps! as I HATE winding the stupid hi-caps. Plus!, realistic is a bonus IMO.

Is that a CA? because I was curious to know if those are TM lowcaps, and if they work with the CA feeding chamber? because I have only seen TM with the mock rounds in them, and I LOVE the look of it! I currently have a PrivateParts magwell converter, but am going to throw it out into the freeway because for some reason, IT WILL NOT LOAD into my AEG, unless of course, it is UPSIDEDOWN. :angry: .... :lol:

Soon, once I get my G&G RIS foregrip and KV stock on my CA36, I'll post pics. :P

Here are some pics of my little beast.

TM G36C

CA Foregrip w/ outer barrel

Private Parts Magwell conversion kit

Laylax hybrid stock base

KA 6 position stock

KA Aimpoint w/ L-shape mount ring

I think of reverting back to the original magwell and giving it a touch of matte black paint because, like the pistol grip, it's way too shiny. The body's ok though.

As for the top rail, I machined it myself to make it look like it is on the pics.

Enjoy :

post-47590-1205179842_thumb.jpg

post-47590-1205179855_thumb.jpg

post-47590-1205179868_thumb.jpg

post-47590-1205179894_thumb.jpg

post-47590-1205179908_thumb.jpg

post-47590-1205179927_thumb.jpg

OMG I LOVE your set-up. I TOO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE RANKS OF THE ELITE, and use ONLY low-caps! as I HATE winding the stupid hi-caps. Plus!, realistic is a bonus IMO.

Is that a CA? because I was curious to know if those are TM lowcaps, and if they work with the CA feeding chamber? because I have only seen TM with the mock rounds in them, and I LOVE the look of it! I currently have a PrivateParts magwell converter, but am going to throw it out into the freeway because for some reason, IT WILL NOT LOAD into my AEG, unless of course, it is UPSIDEDOWN. :angry: .... :lol:

Soon, once I get my G&G RIS foregrip and KV stock on my CA36, I'll post pics. :P

It's a TM, 4 years of service, never broken down (selector switch is still the same, take that as an example for quality control, CA! :P )

And if you thought that looked amazing, check this out, the carbon silencer has a big brother B)

1000857dp2.jpg

Neovenom - You really know how to use that carbon fiber don't you! I loved that PSG-1 you have, and now that G36! Nice job.

THanks, though the PSG-1 will receive a Rifle surpressor from Laylax, Which isn't carbon, but I might add the carbon myself. ;)

Here's my Precious CA G36kc...originally a k that've had some customizing done... the black on the side of the foregrip is behind a rail that I had taken off at the time.

Randomarse replica 1x40(?) red dot sight...

Most likely I'll convert it to a STANAG magwell, dependant on if my new vest can hold enough G36 mags or not... Bloody impossible to get proper G36 magpouches 'round here that's not in flecktarn...

Ah, yes, I'm also looking to replace the red dot with a REFLEX type sight, and also considering getting a KV stock

Sorry 'bout the watermarks, but some sod've been stealing my work and presenting it as his own

My_Precious_II_by_Pkekyo.jpg

My_Precious_by_Pkekyo.jpg

Ahm.. where's the trigger?