G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where I can find the lower of a g36 in the same color as the Armycode receivers?

I think they are polymeer-zinc or something as well, not?

I am thinking of giving my g36 a new outfit.

btw: Uchiha itachi, thats a nice piece!

Edited by NeoVeNoM

Many a badass G36 in here. I'm selling my KV stock and my RAS to a forum member, so I just returned my G36 to the C configuration after I don't know how many years, maybe 4. It feels freaking awesome. I've used G36s with and without optics, in all three lengths, with a RAS, AG36, etc, etc...the C feels amazing after all that time with bigger guns. I'm staying at my fathers house for a few days while I house hunt in the area, and I'm having a blast whippign around corners with the little gun. I was going to sell it, but now I'm not so sure...

Many a badass G36 in here. I'm selling my KV stock and my RAS to a forum member, so I just returned my G36 to the C configuration after I don't know how many years, maybe 4. It feels freaking awesome. I've used G36s with and without optics, in all three lengths, with a RAS, AG36, etc, etc...the C feels amazing after all that time with bigger guns. I'm staying at my fathers house for a few days while I house hunt in the area, and I'm having a blast whippign around corners with the little gun. I was going to sell it, but now I'm not so sure...

With one or two minor mods, the C config is probably one of the best all-around weapons out there. I just got mine, and all I can say is that I look at my tried-and-true TM M4A1 and ask myself "How in the HELL did I like that rifle?"

In other words, don't sell the G36C. God knows I'd regret it, and I just bought mine.

P.S.: I'm almost done with my mods. You'll all be seeing it by March 29, March 30 at the latest.

Edited by talon_0315

Well I had some hesitations too, but I'm definitely tempted with the upcomping ICS SG551 so I made up to my mind that the G36 has to go. I lost my passion for it somewhere along the way.

btw: Uchiha itachi, thats a nice piece!

I modeled it after a Bundeswehr IDZ grendier. I've also modded it to work with minis so I wouldn't have to get Sticks. The scope sucks buts I bought it for looks. I also prefer the TM lower over the original CA. Its easier and locks into place better.

By far its the second best gun I've ever owned. With the upgrades I'm out randing M4s by atleast 30-40 feet and since I'm prone to Semi the 30rds work fine. If you are gonna buy a long gun you have to atleast give it range.

Can't compete with my P90 though, that thing is just a monster.

Dangerous Beans, nice work!

Ive got a question for everyone, If I wanted to extend my G36C to full g36 length, what is the most accurate barrel assembly in terms of colour/ texture? The CA/Star/Army Code?

Do you mean hand guard or actual barrel and gas piston assembly? CA Hand guards have the most realistic material. If you want a barrel, Army Code make a steel, full length, G36 barrel with the proper gas piston assembly.

CA/real steel comparison

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...61913&st=20

My CA8s:

ca8s4.jpg

These are all Classic Armys, the G36s and the CA8s, with various internal upgrades, all shooting between 365 and 400 (my site's limit) and all are skirmished often.

I absolutely love the look of this one. Makes me think of the one used in F.E.A.R. withoud the drum mag.

@Airsoft person--Is that the SRC G36E2 or have you modified another brand of G36?

I really like the look of the G+P buttstock,can anyone tell me if would it fit on the SRC G36E2? and also would the Hero Arms G36 beta C-mag fit in the SRC's magwell without modification? Sorry in advance if this qualifies as a thread hijack :D

I really like the look of the G+P buttstock,can anyone tell me if would it fit on the SRC G36E2? and also would the Hero Arms G36 beta C-mag fit in the SRC's magwell without modification? Sorry in advance if this qualifies as a thread hijack :D

Yes, Yes.