G36 Picture Thread

You know, I've never seen a real (non-prototype) 416 with such a stock, and if I'm correct HK also doesn't make these so if you ask me, the "short 416 stock" is just a fictional airsoft release. They do exist in rs but they've got nothing to do with HK.

there you have it, it was not versatile enough thats why the production model has a retractable stock. At least from what I've heard. and of course the Airsoft world jumped on the prototype stock.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaargh mag conversion kit. :flamethrower:

I'm gonna buy an *generic Americanski assault rifle* and shove a g36 mag in it just to ###### of the armalite users :P

Nice paintjob though.

Honestly? That'd be actually cool to see work. I'd imagine it could be done on the Hurricane SR-47 kit.

The reason why many of us buy AR magwell converters is practicality. AR mags are very common, and there does exist a G36 (Okay, an SL-8) real-steel magwell converter. For me, as much as I'd like to support a G36 loadout, buying all new pouches and magazines is an issue. The magwell provides an option for me to use AR mags with a Version 3 mechbox system.

Edited by talon_0315

Yeah I know it's convenient but that doesn't stop me from hating it :P .

And BiKeReX I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not.

You shouldn't take the mag thing personally it's just personal preference ;) .

Ah yes, I see where I messed up. In the states, we use periods instead of commas, where commas breaks up numbers when they are big.

Technically we use an interpunct, like so · but everybody uses periods when typing because its easier than remembering alt+0183.

well im glad one admits it....

Said the nutter from the country where they drive on the wrong side of the road! :P

Anyone able to tell me exactly how long the C and K length folding stocks are?

Oh, and how's the TM stocks' finish compared to the CA ones?

My new CA36, im still debating whether i need that many mags

Unless you have very strong arms... No seriously, that really is useless and I suggest you get yourself some mag pouches, it will change your world ;)

Said the nutter from the country where they drive on the wrong side of the road! :P

But Pozzie is English meaning if shes passed her test drives on the right (well left) side of the road :D

Nice K, interested to see what the paint scheme looks like on the full rifle