G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ITS SACRALi quite like it tbh! :P

Yeah, it'll be used as a movie prop (low budget ftw), and as my mechbox+pistolgrip is sent off for fixin', I had no choise but to make a dummy grip...

I made it out of a cannibalized springer, actually the first softgun I ever got...

Like you say, I kinda like it, so after I get it back from it's prop-carreer, I just might make it fully functional...will need a fancypants solution for a selector switch though :P

...even though I like it, it still makes me feel dirty inside :<

Well if you want the answer to that, I love the G36 platform. Very nice gun to hold and use. And it's got a v3 gearbox. Just so happens I've pimped the billio out of my G36 internally, and I love every inch of it. But being a person who likes lowcaps, I have to carry a few. 8 Prefereably. Carrying 8 G36 mags Is damn awkward! Carrying 8 stanag mags is not only cheeper (I already have an armalite) but they are thinner, and fit in the pouches I already have. They also seem to feed better at 30rd/s. I like the mag changes too, but I do get the feeling they're going to fall out, which is a worry, but I'll put up with it.

Five-sEvEn, Love the silencer and flat top rail. Very nice guns.

Bwahahaha, I feel like showing off my shiny newly acquired g36c, and posting my old g36 that I'm slowly removing paint from... I'm surprised there aren't to many STANAG conversions in this thread...

What silencer's that Five-sEvEn?

As for the STANAG conversions...I'm doing it out of the sheer practicality of it...I can fit 10 STANAGS, or 4.5 G36 polycarbonate mags into my weesatch; it's a simple case of mathmatics for me... 10 > 4.5

and yes, I run lowcaps, and lowcaps only...

Back in the days, when I hadn't discovered the G36 thread here on arnies, I thought it was somewhat unique mod, but meh...

I've still decided to go through with it though, as I'm running a two-tone black/OD theme on my rifle, and I've gotten my hands on some 68 round STANAGS in OD with HK markings...a simple choise, really :)

Well if you want the answer to that, I love the G36 platform. Very nice gun to hold and use. And it's got a v3 gearbox. Just so happens I've pimped the billio out of my G36 internally, and I love every inch of it. But being a person who likes lowcaps, I have to carry a few. 8 Prefereably. Carrying 8 G36 mags Is damn awkward! Carrying 8 stanag mags is not only cheeper (I already have an armalite) but they are thinner, and fit in the pouches I already have. They also seem to feed better at 30rd/s. I like the mag changes too, but I do get the feeling they're going to fall out, which is a worry, but I'll put up with it.

Five-sEvEn, Love the silencer and flat top rail. Very nice guns.

Thanks! and QFT

I have 7 STANAG locaps for that particular G36. It' would've been much more expensive to get the same amount of mags as a standard G36, plus I like the way the color flows better. While the mag does feel like it's going to fall out, they seem to hold in fine, and feed well, so I guess it's fine with me lol.

What silencer's that Five-sEvEn?

KM Light Weight 200mm. I believe the diameter is 30mm, but on the inscription it says something like "40/200mm" so I could be mistaken.

Second!

If you want stanag that bad why not just buy an armalite?

Hate armalites to death! Wouldn't let the failgun get near my collection that easily. The only ones I've ever considered buying is the Systema MAX training weapons and some kinda HK416. I have a F2000 and 2 G36's though, so getting the conversion was an easy choice. In fact I think I'm in need of another one... lol

Edited by Five-sEvEn

Here's my newest love....KWA 36c, ACM K RIS, sweet PM vert grip, ACM blackwater silencer, and there's a trigger master inside, running from a 11.1v LiPo in a PEQ on the other side. The metal RIS and metal vert grip basically make it the most solid gun i've owned by a long way. It cannot squeak or creak.

2519367130_7e181a5c71.jpg

The stock's propping it up the other side.

Edited by galactica
Wow, that's one amazing g36. Is that a real 552? Or a clone? IMO, it would look pretty cool with a 3X and FTS, but that's just me.

It's a real 512. I have a 3x on a QD mount...it just wasn't necessary on the day that pic was taken. I think it's going to look better on a KSK rail as Badger suggests, it's in my plans for the future!

The Badger's not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but he was messing around with on of the part stripped CA36's he has lying around and he noticed threading on the elevation adjustment of the carryhandle scope. Curious, he naturally tried to screw stuff into only to find that the bolts used to attach the RIS panels to the handguard fit perfectly. with a small application of paper it makes a very cheap alternative to buying a new carry handle with an RIS preinstalled.

Hes beginning to suspect that people already know this however...

badgerdancing6.gif

The Badger's not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but he was messing around with on of the part stripped CA36's he has lying around and he noticed threading on the elevation adjustment of the carryhandle scope. Curious, he naturally tried to screw stuff into only to find that the bolts used to attach the RIS panels to the handguard fit perfectly. with a small application of paper it makes a very cheap alternative to buying a new carry handle with an RIS preinstalled.

Hes beginning to suspect that people already know this however...

badgerdancing6.gif

Just don't screw too hard, with too long screws...just might manage to crush the optics somehow :P

I haven't dared trying it ever since I heard a sort of crunching noice when I tried it once...