G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any body know if their is a body kit to change a g36 into one of these

linky

i think it a mexican knock off of a g36

It's mexican yes, but not a knock off. H&K went to the manufacturer personally to investigate if they had broken any of their patents, but af ther thorough invastigation, they concluded it was not the case, but that's the official story.

Nevertheless If it takes G36mags I wouldn't mind having an airsoft version of it.

It's the FX-05 "Xiühcoatl" (fire serpent or something), and it's not built by HK; the Mexicans just based it off the G36 design. It replaced the G3A3 as the main gun for the Mexican Army.

Very nice gun (with retract and folding stock all in one), and I tried making a custom version, but gave up on it :(

yeah, listen...I'm gonna need a parts list...

go!

well Let's see.

Let's take the top picture.

Left to right

STAR G36

-SL9 rail

-M3 copy scope or something (it works, that's the most important thing)

All other three are TM's with an Army Cody body kit.

the first one.

-ACM K rail (nitrovo copy, same material, same finish, half the price)

-OD magpul rail panels

-ACM scope (again it works and is as good as the CA)

-Magpul M93stock

- Laylax Fat carbon silencer.

the second one.

-G&G G36c raskit

-CA g36 sights

-G36K flashhider

The last one

-Custom made large handguard,

-first factory endcap

- GB-tech metal rail with TM sights.

-Landarms flash hider.

-cheap *albatross* lightholder.

-cheap *albatross* reddot.(which is surprisingly well finished.

They alle have some internal work done.

FPS varies between 300 and 350.

can I please have the one with the Magpul stock and the CA sights off of the middle TM one? :innocent:

And how's the quality of that star? (stock condition)

now that I'm ranting anyways...what's with no bloody pistolgrips matching their recievers?

can I please have the one with the Magpul stock and the CA sights off of the middle TM one? :innocent:

hm.... no. :D

And how's the quality of that star? (stock condition)

Very good actually, plus changing the spring is very easy. (kind of like the A&k m249)

now that I'm ranting anyways...what's with no bloody pistolgrips matching their recievers?

The pistol grips are TM ones. So I am looking for Star pistol grips but alas I can't find any spare parts.

I do think I am going to try contact them myself, you never know.

Here is my latest built

Its an attempt to fill the void left in my heart by my ailing TM G36c A.K.A "The *badgeress*"

I dub this new friend "*badgeress* Version 2.0"

100_4727.jpg

here is the Original "*badgeress*"in one of her many forms, she has been through many many changes

100_4373.jpg

Edited by SniperSidd
Ok, I have a slight problem. I purchaced a Battleaxe M4 mag kit for my cloner G36C and it does'nt seem to be feeding into my MAG 100 rounders but it feeds my hi-cap magazine. Anyone have a problem like this?

Oh, only just about anyone who bought one?

I've heard of both filing and ducttape inside the magwell being of help... just push around the mag in the magwell, see in what position it feeds properly and make it stay that way...

Just did a quick something to mine:

I swapped the rail over from the C frm the carry handle/optic on the K. Then stuck an ACOG on there!

Looks pretty good too! I like the carry handle/optic on the C as well. Makes it looki more compact and dangerous.

G36K.jpg

G36KC.jpg

Edited by Rogue845
/EDIT:

no flip-ups, better shot here:

verneplikt_kjk_104652a.jpg

interesting pic there, anyone know anything about the stock on that it looks very cool. still deciding whether to get the long 6 hole conversion kit (http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=1575) for my jg g36 but cant decide, mainly cos ive no idea what role it would fit!!!

It would be a standard G36 battle rifle, or you could make it an MG36 with a c-mag, or some kind of DMR with a scope and Star SL9 Mags. The stock in that pic just looks like a normal g36 stock with a cheek piece added.