G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to ask a question but it saves starting a new thread ;)

Does anybody have a photo comparing the finish of G&P g36 parts against classic army g36 parts? And if not does anybody know which matches the army code receiver best?

Many thanks

I can take some if you want, we all have G&P g36V stocks in my team (and all my team's guns are in my room now), and I've also got a G&P G36 handguard here somewhere.

The CA finish is slightly darker than the Army Code, and the G&P is lighter.

The CA finish is closer to the real deal than any of the others, at least comparing to my H&K G36 handguard.

Still love my AC body kit though, I can live with a slightly mismatching finish as long as I get those wonderful trademarks :D

The colour difference is much more apparent in photos than in real life, though.

Besides, it's too lte now to take photos, send me a PM to remind me tomorrow if you want to :)

Sorry to ask a question but it saves starting a new thread ;)

Does anybody have a photo comparing the finish of G&P g36 parts against classic army g36 parts? And if not does anybody know which matches the army code receiver best?

Many thanks

I'd say Classic Army since it matches Army Code perfectly. CA AG36 + Army Code receiver. Take a gander.

PICT0178.jpg

Also done with my G36A2.

Inspiration:

G36A2.jpg

Result:

PICT0199.jpg

That photo certainly made my mind up, thanks (both of you ;) ) I'll build a gun up into a K length (if i can find a barrel extension cheap enough for a c), go on a holy grail style quest for the AC G36 body(is it true all Bundeswehr G36 variants just have G36 trades and not G36K trades etc?) and start praying somebody releases a cheap dual optic sight so i dont have to sell my kidneys for the star one :(

A short trip down memory-lane of the last year-and-a-half of my CA36 (only the externals have changed this drastically, internal performance is still approx. the same) :) :

April 2007:

stock, with G36C-rail and KA Aimpoint replica

0000002ib7.jpg

May 2007:

Same as above, but with added rail on front-grip and vertical front-grip and silencer

dsc00064rq7.jpg

October 2007:

shortened the barrel, added the ACOG (RDS though)

g36002lr3.jpg

Feburary 2008:

Got a slightly longer barrel, new flash-hider, re-added the aimpoint with new mount, new stock, laser/light out in front and MP7-sights on the rail as BUIS

(pic taken today, june 2008, but config still the same)

dsc00041ya6.jpg

Awaiting arrival of silencer and Aimpoint magnifier from WGC to finish my all-round look of this rifle... Also considering re-adding the Vertical Front Grip, though that's optional.... There is no situation it can't handle :)

Best Regards :)

Can anyone give me the link to the thread that shows how to install a rail on to the top of a G36K carry handle, it was written by a forum member. Also before anysone says anything I did try searching but I was unable to find it because I did not know the title of the thread or the name of the forum member.

Picture Request:

Can anyone show me a picture of a G36c with a AAC SCAR silencer?

edit*

a few more,

G36c with EOtech 552 on top of the rail, or an ACOG. particularly the TA01 NSN if you have it

THANKS

Edited by 0nslaught

I've heard (and seen in photos) that they fit nicely on there, but that you [for some reason unknown to me] won't be able to fold the stock...

I haven't contributed to this thread in a while, so here goes;

CA36 3,5x carryhandle scope

82b0b0c72e4cf9698d4ac97cf1b37b01.jpg

I currently have an E1 G36c that's my baby, I would quite like a new receiver with trades to round out all the things I've put in her. I've heard good things about both the Army Code, and Classic Army but for the life of me can't tell the difference. What are the differences between the two? As a side question (not appearance related, but at least g36 related) what do you recommend I do battery wise? Currently I am using the stock mini, but it doesn't have the umph needed for my mosfet, pdi170, and magnum. Should I use a custom nimh? Li-po? or Lifepo4? If a custom pack how should it be made? If a lithium option what do you recommend? Sorry for the off topic bit, I just figure this is where all the g36 guys are ;P.

Edited by Adiventure
The difference between army code bodies and classic army bodies is that army code bodies have H&K trade marks. Also army code bodies comes with a metal bolt carrier, new magwell, and new push pins.

I thought CA was licensed to use HK trades? Any advice for my battery troubles?

for you CA G36c owners, will a 9.6v battery fit inside a CA G36c hand guard?

like, say, either of these batteries:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i....6V%20Batteries

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i....6V%20Batteries

will those fit inside the G36c hand guard snuggly?