G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So would you say that the externals are indeed made from Glass filled Nylon, and not ABS plastic?

Also how is the outer barrel? Is it nice and solid? No wobble?

Mini review pretty please?

I would really like it if SRC had made the G36E with the new polymer, and made the outer barrel/ gas block assembly a lot more solid. I really wouldn't trust my TSD G36's gas block assembly to take even a little abuse. It would also be nice if I didn't have to use all my strength to get the handguard on and off with the battery in it... At least I won it in a raffle :P.

The externals appear to be fiber and not ABS. The pistol grip, for instance, is textured and much easier to hold than the JG which is flat ABS.

The barrel does wobble slightly, all my G36s have wobbled slightly. This is due to the handguard not having a brace. The barrel isn't that long so it really doesn't need one unless you run silencer/extensions. But if that were the case it would be better/cheaper to buy a full length rifle.

CAs block assemblies are not that much better. The steel is brittle and the weight of my AG36 managed to bend it taking the IB with it. And because of the battery issue I always use battery bags(pistol mag pouches) to the outside.

I really like the thing. I just buy the other two SRC guns and use those and sell my CA. In comparison its much better and has more options for a cheaper price. The only con is I've heard SRC have odd sized gears.

That foregrip is disgusting, sorry.

Agred. The Classic Army one looks a bit better. KWA's large foregrip space is practical though.

I tried emailing classic army's US distributor asking if i could get a replacement hand guard, but they didnt reply <_<

Also the battery im using is pretty big, but my friends gonna bring his echo1 hand guard to test fit.

I tried emailing classic army's US distributor asking if i could get a replacement hand guard, but they didnt reply <_<

Also the battery im using is pretty big, but my friends gonna bring his echo1 hand guard to test fit.

The Echo1 G36C will only hold up a 9.6v mini. As for places where you can get a replacement handguard, try www.airsoftgi.com or www.airsoftextreme.com

The Echo1 G36C will only hold up a 9.6v mini. As for places where you can get a replacement handguard, try www.airsoftgi.com or www.airsoftextreme.com

i have an Elite 9.6 2000mAh. its really long, and pretty thick. ive tried all those stores, stores in hk, emailing different retailers, looking on ebay, google, nothing :(

My G36K got a new friend today :)

_7181207.jpg

The colors are a better match without the flash though, but it's dark as *albartroth* here so I had to use it... Couldn't wait with showing it off :P

Originally intended for my USP incoming from HK these days though

Purists! Avert your eyes, lest what be seen, cannot be unseen.

First, my RAS'd up C and K:

G36s_july.jpg

G36s_july2.jpg

And, my beloved CA8s

CA8s_july.jpg

CA8s2_july.jpg

I know these picture are terrible. I'll try to take more and better ones, if anyone cares.

i dont think i posted my g36 in here yet. more pics in silenced guns and pics of your weapon.

011-4.jpg

009-6.jpg

this is the current incarnation of my g36c.

internals

systema genuine gears

guarder 90SP Spring

PDI 229mm 6.05 barrel

systema spring guide

deepfire piston

systema piston head

TM cylinder

systema cylinder head

externals

NcStar P4 Sniper

TRS Riser Mount