G36 Picture Thread

What 'licence' is that?... :unsure:

TMs are black, horrible shiny things. Good internals by all accounts but I'd avoid it if looks are your thing.

My CA G36K is accurate and painful right out the box (not to mention the upgrade ;) ) The Star apparently have better trademarks but I can't speak for them.

(i meant UKARA membership not licence sorry)

the thing is im buying a JG because despite it not having markings (which is a definate shame) it runs really well and is very affordable.

correct me if im wrong but if i get an AG36 for the JG i wont have to start modding the barrel whereas with the CA i thought you needed to?

plus the CA G36 i have seen tend to be pretty expensive

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TM G36C:

2008_0519gun0001.jpg

Integrated Scope Carry Handle

Large Foregrip

Mock Suppressor

TBB hiding under the Suppressor

Guarder Bucking

Soon to get [Maybe] :

http://www.airsoftpost.com/reinforced-retr...nt-p-30060.html

http://www.airsoftpost.com/preorder-612009...le-p-30116.html OR http://www.airsoftpost.com/matrix-kg36ke-c...le-p-30115.html

http://www.airsoftpost.com/matrix-magwell-...ft-p-28767.html

-Phantom

UKARA card? :blink:

If you sign up to the UKARA scheme, you don't get a card. You don't get anything, your details just get put on their database, under your site membership number. Your site might give you a membership card (mine doesn't) but that's it.

Anyway, back on topic. Well, kinda. There's no simple answer to the "which make is best" question. Star have the best externals and trademarks (except for their optics, which are rubbish), CA seem to have the best internals. G&P after-market parts seem the best. JG? I dunno. Probably the cheapest.

So the best G36 is probably a customised Bitsa.

(i meant UKARA membership not licence sorry)

the thing is im buying a JG because despite it not having markings (which is a definate shame) it runs really well and is very affordable.

correct me if im wrong but if i get an AG36 for the JG i wont have to start modding the barrel whereas with the CA i thought you needed to?

plus the CA G36 i have seen tend to be pretty expensive

The only mod you might need to do with an ag36 is if you have a K, in which the flash hider won't fit through this bit at the front of the ag36, so you have to file it down (the ag36 bit, not the barrel) so it is wide enough to let the barrel through.

If you are running a full size, it won't be an issue.

As an owner of a STAR and CA, I'd go with the CA. It lacks some minor details, such as a serial number, but it is better coloured (the star is a grey and in some lights goes a bit blue), and more importantly, its significantly cheaper.

In short, you'd have more money then sense to get the star.

Edited by Skarclaw

Question(s) for those who have painted/modded their G36's:

Have you completely disassembled the gun? A buddy painted a P90 with out doing this and the trigger is now very gritty. I have no problem pulling out the GB, however the two things that worry me are the MP7 sights and the cocking arm/ejector port. Any advice?

Second issue: mounting RIS panels on the full leingth G36 fore arm: I assume that washer or bit of ALU is used to back the panel in the heat vent? has any one mounted one on top of the arm? I have a K, and the 4 hole G&P looks good, however the 6 hole gives it a dissipator look that I like, and I am debating a VFG. The other question is mounting accessory rails (PEQ, flash light etc), have you done this the same way?

KM