G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL dude I completely understand your pain...

I spent the last year slowly gathering parts just to build a nice G36K with an RAS unit, and JG comes out with 2 RAS G36ks.. Atleast mine has nylon fiber externals, but still.. A lot of work for nothing lmao.

On the other hand, hopefully JG will release some of there RAS kits so I could pick one up for under $60..

Dave, what brand is your RAS rail? Do you think it could fit a suppressor easly? The JG ones are clones of the CA RAS kit, which is a bit different.. Not as good looking at the kind you have in my opinion..

LOL dude I completely understand your pain...

I spent the last year slowly gathering parts just to build a nice G36K with an RAS unit, and JG comes out with 2 RAS G36ks.. Atleast mine has nylon fiber externals, but still.. A lot of work for nothing lmao.

On the other hand, hopefully JG will release some of there RAS kits so I could pick one up for under $60..

Dave, what brand is your RAS rail? Do you think it could fit a suppressor easly? The JG ones are clones of the CA RAS kit, which is a bit different.. Not as good looking at the kind you have in my opinion..

My RAS unit is the First Factory Laylax unit with G&P slim rail covers which fits suppressors with zero problems KA 150mm slim suppressor.

Mounted on a TM G36 guarder FTK, Systema Magnum, HH MOSFET, SOCOM stock adaptor w/ G & P marine stock housing a 20c 11.1v lipoly and HK 416 sights.

I'm still upset.

I hate airsoft.

This Prowin hop-up chamber is just a chamber of awesomeness.

Pretty much. And it was the answer to my problems with the JG unit..

I was on a budget, hence the barrel :P Dont hate me because its cool..

Flashhider will be painted :)

Edited by Pulng

I have found that I need to take off the barrel clip, then secure the hop unit in the foreend, then put the clip on.

Also the barrel securing ring I have seems to be too large for the Prowin unit, and I can only get it in half way.

Ive read that some people need to mod the feed guide on their magwells to make it feed properly, but it seems to mate with mine fine, though I am yet to test it properly.

just a quick question, where can you get the ProWin chamber from?

and i am getting the CA 36c RIS with barrel set.. the outer barrel is completely metal am i correct?

I got mine from WGCshop.

I think RW also stock them, and most likely all other major retailers.

Outer barrel is completely metal^ :)

Well.

Here's some pictures of my bastarized SRC G36k:

Enjoy.

I'm not really into RIS'd G36s, nor am I a fan of the folding stock, but that actually looks pretty nice.

Sounds like it was...

I'm rather curious as to which sites would EVER let you use a 550fps AEG, semi only or not... Highest I've seen for AEG's is 400 fps, semi only.

Plus, there's the fact that it can probably fire full auto without much fuss, and as such is a section five firearm in every single way that counts.

Sorry about the big txt, not really very good at using forums it all too complicated!

The cheek pad is for the 3000mah 11.1 Lipo! Couldnt fit it anywhere else! Any suggestions on where else it could go would be good though as i dont really like the cheek pads either.

I play at shadow opz in kent & the limit for snipers is 550fps as its a large woodland site, obviously i have to abide by a safe engagement distance!

The selector plate has been modified so that only semi auto can be used, i wouldnt really want to fire it full auto anyway, would put too much stress on the gb.

Edited by stuart pagram