G36 Picture Thread

Such a conversion would require replacing almost every single exterior part. Plus, the base gun costs about 2000 and then youre looking at several thousand more to modify it...H&K and cheap don't usually go together.

Anyways, J Rock I like the paintjob but whats up with the angry face? Airsoft is supposed to be a happy time

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, J Rock I like the paintjob but whats up with the angry face? Airsoft is supposed to be a happy time

Well, I was going to paint my G36 in the A-10 Warthog's trpoical pattern, or 'lizard' camo. I haven't got around to it yet, so I just penciled the shark face on to it to see how it would look.

Such a conversion would require replacing almost every single exterior part. Plus, the base gun costs about 2000 and then youre looking at several thousand more to modify it...H&K and cheap don't usually go together.

Aftermarket conversion kits are available.

-Vic

has anyone used the JG G36K just wondering is the sight totally hopeless?

Depends which one you get, you can get all the g36s in 2 flavors with the plain iron sight top rail or the scoped top rail. The scoped top rail has horrid eye relief, but you could always drop the naff lenses out and drop some new ones in. Friend of mine is currently doing this as hes fed up of the scope rail.

Personally i prefer using just the iron sights.

Meh, it looks baddass and considering how little you would actually be firing while looking through the scope, I think its ok. G36Ks are just so...sexy. Easily my favorite gun that I own, even though its not my best performer

Edited by Seraphim989
  • 3 weeks later...

Somehow I ended up getting a full-length barrel attached to my rifle :/

Painting your gun to look dirty is for pussies.

Leave it out in the dust, mud and rain for a couple of days and it's enough to silence the bleeding "get it dirty"-crowd!

(clicky for larger picture)

normal_P8104223.jpg

Very good. Now clean it. <_<

Weapons, like all tools, should be cared for, not ill-treated in such a scandalous fashion.

Totally agree. Hand that back into an armoury and watch the armourer explode in rage. Your weapon gets dirty, you clean it, because you don't know where that dirt has got to. Click + no bang = possible death.

Hmm, I love the cheek rest and the 552 I think it is. Have you thought about extending the barrel? I think it would look even nicer.

Edit: oops, my PC didn't load the lower picture.

WOW, that thing is a pure beast. Any internal upgrades in it, to make it one hell of a support gun? Also, how does it look with the 552?

Edited by udunson
No

Click + no bang = your battery isn't connected.

This is airsoft - he's trying to replicate a RS weapon as seen in warzones after a few days/hours use, and he's done it perfectly.

No he hasn't. Keeping your weapon clean and well maintained is a basic skill and a vital one for any solider - a clean weapon won't malfunction when you need it, whether it's real steel or not. The only soldier you'll see in a combat zone with a weapon in a state like that is a dead one.

The click + no bang thing could also easily be caused by dirt in the connectors, a blown fuse due to water contamination, or any one of a dozen factors. If you want a reliable functioning AEG, you keep it maintained and cleaning is the first part of that.

Edited by Hedganian
The click + no bang thing could also easily be caused by dirt in the connectors, a blown fuse due to water contamination, or any one of a dozen factors. If you want a reliable functioning AEG, you keep it maintained and cleaning is the first part of that.

I havent cleaned my g36 in 6 years beyond barrel/hopup, 100,000+ rounds, playing virtually every weekend.

AEG's are pretty self contained, as long as you aren't getting dirt inside the gearbox somehow or water into electrical connections they will run forever. They really don't need regular cleaning beyond "hey there's some smutz on my connectors lemme wipe that off with my fingernail real quick" and similiar.

Will you lot stop yer bickering?

Sheesh... for years people have been bitching about "get it dirty!", and when you do, all hell breaks lose because they suddenly want it clean... :P

- Magwell: clean

- Muzzle: clean

- Grenade tube: clean

That's really all I need for it to function.

I'm gonna take some simple steps to prevent oxidation from taking over, but other than that I really can't be bothered.

Once it rains it'll wash off again anyways, 'till then I'll just let it be.

And yeah.... I'm no soldier. Nor are most of us on here.

Furthermore, I refuse to believe that troops throughout the sandbox are shouting "time-out!" to insurgents the second they get a speck of dirt on their weapons.

And let's just leave it at that, eh?

This "U!!!" "NO U!!!!" stuff isn't benefiting anyone, moar pictars!

Heres my little contribution. Couldnt get any better pictures but here it is.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm245/s...er/SDC10547.jpg

That looks really really nice. The different stock and EO-tech compliment each other perfectly.

Although possibly putting a mag in might ruin it! :P

Wings :detective2: