G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. I used to have a mean CA36 myself a while back. Loved the gray color / texture of the CA bodies - Got a used one the way :)

Ha Hedganian, yeah, I probably will have to. The AG36 is too awesome not too use (looks too damn mean with the grenade sights raised), so I'm gonna TRY and get more buff to be at least somewhat proficient in using it. "till then, still waiting on the MP7, CA36 body/handguard, might be placing an order for an ACOG+Doctor and MAYBE a Magpul ACS stock... we'll see.

Oh btw Hed, what's the make of your ACOG+Doctor? I've been looking at that ebaybanned one... looks pretty decent.

I got my ARES G36K today, and it actually looks pretty decent.

I've never been a fan of ARES, but at only $130 from Redwolf it was quite irresistible!

Luckily I've worked on a few of those before, so I know what needs to be done with it.

Pics will be up once I get some of my parts back from a friend.

The finished result will be a fairly plain G36A1 :)

I got my ARES G36K today, and it actually looks pretty decent.

I've never been a fan of ARES, but at only $130 from Redwolf it was quite irresistible!

Luckily I've worked on a few of those before, so I know what needs to be done with it.

Pics will be up once I get some of my parts back from a friend.

The finished result will be a fairly plain G36A1 :)

What are your experiences from working on the Ares?

How does it compare to the CA

Edited by Azulsky

Thanks, I'll try and find something similar. I'll probably get one of those killflashes for it too, as I always thought they looked pretty cool. For now, I'm just using an old Hurricane 553, which should do for now.

I have 2 and they are fine, one is one of the older ones and it only fires at 290ish, the other fires around 330/standard CA stuff. I dunno how good the rof is, it may be the moter or my batteries, but yeah, they seem solid enough, although I have heard that people have had problems with them breaking bits of the externals, but so far I've been lucky, and I do skirmish in a stone quarry, one time I tripped and my gun hit the ground, the only thing that broke was the trigger guard of my ag36.

Having said that, the ARES g36s are quite cheap, so you would have money left over to replace parts if necessary.

I think CA G36s are built fairly well for the most part, although I have seen some horror pics of the grip of a CA36C / lower of an AG36 shattered :o The things that are probably most known to break are the stock (crackage/snappage) and charging handle (snapping off when pulled too hard... I experienced this first hand, lol). They apparently fixed these problems with their new EBB 36C, though, which actually does look somewhat interesting. Anyone seen one of them in real life yet? I'm waiting for the EBB TM 36K myself, that recoil engine looked and sounded pretty impressive in that video.

I think CA G36s are built fairly well for the most part, although I have seen some horror pics of the grip of a CA36C / lower of an AG36 shattered :o The things that are probably most known to break are the stock (crackage/snappage) and charging handle (snapping off when pulled too hard... I experienced this first hand, lol). They apparently fixed these problems with their new EBB 36C, though, which actually does look somewhat interesting. Anyone seen one of them in real life yet? I'm waiting for the EBB TM 36K myself, that recoil engine looked and sounded pretty impressive in that video.

I've broken the stock, the handguard, the charging handle, and I've blown out the stock wiring.

G36MP7.jpg

Aw yea, got my CA36 body and MP7/MP7 sights... my H&K collection is almost done! :D

I put the stock stock back on... wow, what a difference that made. Not only does the gun look better, but shouldering it seems a lot easier than with the M4 stock. Having the ability to fold the stock again is also a welcome feature, lol. I'm pretty satisfied with how the gun looks/handles now. Future plans include an ACOG+Docter w/ killflash, and maybe some SEF or FES selector decals.

Ha, can you take a guess? It's a...

PS90 barrel. I personally think it looks pretty good as a G36K barrel length substitute, although you can't beat the genuine article ('specially when it looks as good as the G36K flash hider) :) I could replace it, but I've grown to like it so much I'll probably keep it on there for a while.

Thanks ian. Yeah, I found out for myself a while back that some modification of the AG36 was needed to fit a G36K length barrel.

The silencer on the MP7 is a SOCOMGEAR Outback silencer, the same one that comes with their MEU 1911 - Finally found a good application to use it in. Makes the already-quiet MP7 AEP pretty quiet too, as there is some actual foam inside it.

here are some more

enjoy

article-1058605-02B95F0500000578-741_468x640.jpg

ArmedPoliceDM_228x548.jpg

please note these are not mine, and are from the dailymail website

oh and notice the g36c (first pic of police) fire selector.....

(referring to the top pic) even regular police carry g36's? jeez i thought crime in america was bad =p

(referring to the top pic) even regular police carry g36's? jeez i thought crime in america was bad =p

those are armed response officers Eg S.W.A.T they usally carrey only semi automatic G36s although they do also carry regular ones.