G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anybody be intrested in a guide on how to build a ksk g36k? There is one for the SFW and lets face it, the ksk g36k is cooler, dunno if it would be of any help to anyone? Cheers.

That sounds pretty cool to me. I'm geting a decent part of the way along on mine, but I'm still waiting for some things to arrive, and to find some mp7 sights.

I had asked earlier, but will again, what exactly do I have to do to make the KSK rail fit on the airsoft g36?

Rebuilding my 36 collection again, just got a CA 36c second hand, with the E length stock on, currently rear wired with a large battery bag, but im planning on mounting a mini battery in the stock. When i first got it it was shooting 171fps, opened the gearbox and the spring was half the size of a normal one, no wonder its chronoing low. Dropped a m110 in and a new nozzle as that was past it and the nozzle was creating such a good seal i got up to 511fps lol, spaced the hop forward now and hitting 330 on the dot.

DSCF1951.jpg

DSCF1953.jpg

DSCF1952.jpg

I've got my KSK rail installed now, took about 5 minutes with a drill to make the screw holes long enough. I'm not sure what to do with the bit that sticks out (because the airsoft g36 is longer), but for now I'll just leave it. I hope to get some pictures up tomorrow.

Yep, nearly bought one myself, but decided better and bought one for nearly half the price.

Side question, I also baught a real g36 stock, but it looks like the locking mechanism is different (and maybe the way it is installed too). Has anyone tried installing one, or does anyone have advice on how to get it working, or is it simply as futile a project as it looks like.

Thats what it's starting to look like to me. It seems that it may be possible to gut a RS one, and swap the internals, but only for a relatively minimal gain. They have completely different locking systems as far as I can tell, the airsoft one having a the big hook that moves, and the RS having a very small bump. Quality wise I could barely distinguish between the two, the RS has slightly less obvious seam lines, and marginally better feel. The only major differences in form were the much nicer butpad on the RS, and that the latch on the RS seemed to be plastic and not metal like on my CA's stock.

Got the Rails onto the AG36 at last, after a huge issue with the tap-and-die set I bought having the ONE tap I needed missing....

I think it looks pretty cool....

4328922842_da23c19faa_o.jpg

4328923082_938818aa26_o.jpg

4328923192_ea60bfece3_o.jpg

4328923552_b5207a536b_o.jpg

Annoyingly, my black M3 remote switch doesn't seem to work anymore.

Edited by Hedganian

I'm quite happy with my highly paid rear echelon chocolate bar munching thank you very much, I didn't join the air force to get in to any sort of danger dontcha' know old chap. Chocks away, jerry at 12 o'clock high, home in time for medals and a spot of tea with the wing commander, etcetera. :P

Does that EoTech magnifier line up with the aimpoint out of interest?

It doesn't line up perfectly, but it *is* functional.

The problem with the G36/AG36 isn't really the weight but the balance. All the weight is at the front and it gets really tiring for my left arm *really* quickly. I tended to find myself holding it under the barrel of the AG36 more than I held the grip, so the addition of the underbarrel RIS and extra foregrip does help a bit.

• 4 weeks later...
Dood your gun is taller than me. :o

hey someone else put a rail on! i did that back in the summer as i have long arms and dont like the pistol grip on the ag36, i went for a full rain the whole way for futre gubbins if need be, old pictures now but very similar st the moment just moved the laser to the side tis the big baddy in the rear, grip pod ftw!

ssl246703405919.th.jpg

and jsut for the hell of it because i could and i had a long rail

ssl246743641265.th.jpg

ssl246763775995.th.jpg

Sweet... Double-stacked launchers. Then you could put a mini rail under *that* one and attach some kind of wheel to hold the damn thing up! :)

I was thinking about putting a bipod or something on there, actually, since the front end could do with something to support it. A gripod would be the ideal solution.

Now if only they made folding ones...