G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Really Anti CA..But not to fond of them...Id much prefer TM...So the Star G36s are a bad Idea to base it off of? What's so bad about them?

I I were you I would, 1. get a TM G36c. 2. Get a G&P or Star battery stock 3. Get a G&P front set to your liking 4. Get a Hero arms Beta c-mag 5. Get an Army code nylon fibre reciever 6. Get a real H&K Top rail or sight (although G&P makes a good Sight I believe, except for the poor eye relief which is a problem that plaugues the real one too...) 7. Slaughter people in a skirmish

Is it possible to buy those KSK G36 top rails? And if so where can I get one of them?

Agreed, is it possible to buy a 'KSK' top rail!?!? I'd love to find one, real steel or replica! Anyone have info?

And... since it is a picture thread... My new-ish CA g36k

IMG_1670.jpg

I would like a KSK top rail really, or a scoped carry handle that has a rail on the top for my eotech.

thanks

You can order the KSK rail from any HK dealer, what you have to do is EMAIL HK them selves( Dont email Obendorf, email the Va office) and ask for the part number, otherwise the dealer will say they cant. call the dealer and be prepared to pay what you would for a second hand CA anything in stock condition.

KM

Thanks guys.

Big thanks to Paul at AH for the advice on how to fit it.

You need to butcher a M4 sliding stock tube. You don't need the full length of the tube though, so that saves hard work.

Also if you want it to fit flush with the M4 adaptor, you'll need to slice a few mm off the end of the M4 stock tube collar. I've not done this yet.

Cut/saw/grind off the lower part which the sliding stock uses for it's positions.

Take the front top of the new stock off and fit it to the now cylindrical stock tube, then fit it back on the new stock making sure you've got it upright (it's easier to do it this way than try and slide the stock tube into the end of the stock).

Then you're ready to fit it to the M4 adaptor on the G36.

The adaptor is solid, you fit it by removing the tiny grub screw from the G36 stock hinge, then drift out the hinge pin to remove the old stock

You will loose easy access to the rear gearbox retaining bolt, so decide on whether to fit it (and have to remove the stock whenever you need to remove the gearbox), or leave it out and have the rear tabs and mag well pin hold the lower reciever in place.

I went for the latter, and it's solid - so great is the G36 design :)

It's a very long stock, I'm 5`10 and it fits me perfectly with the butt pad fully retracted.

The cheek pad is fully extended for use with my scope.

It moves the gun's centre of gravity back quite a bit, making it more stable and easier to hold.

Edited by Xaccers

Watch out, The Badgers been at it again, this time playing around with bits of g36's hes bad lying around. Namely, a CA36k gearbox, BE SL8 body, and a JG G36c front end and forgrip. The Badger proudly presents, in all of its unholy glory, the SL8C!

P2070002.jpg

P2070001.jpg

P2070003.jpg

P2070004.jpg

P2070005.jpg

Here is my friends G36 that is at my mercy. . . erm, I mean in my care while he is at basic training :P

airsoft020.jpg

airsoft021.jpg

airsoft022.jpg

airsoft023.jpg

Badger where did you get that stock? I've been looking for one for ages but I can't find one besides in the SL8 kits and I'm not spending that kind of money to just take the stock.

one must however ask what the badger did to the mag? =D

The Badger broke it, gutted it, cut out the middle third, made his own feed tube inside, stuck in a spring, covered it in glue and shoved some (BE) fake bullets in there. Hes remiss to say that it doesn't feed well.... but it looks cool, and isnt that what really matters?

ahh! I really love that mag idea gisburn, wonder if that'd look better with the long foregrip? IMO i'd take the iron sights off, and perhaps get some low scope rings. That would be my taste though :D

as the MG36, recently sold the drum mag, as I fancied a change!

27-07-07_1023.jpg

DSCF0034-1.jpg

CopyofDSCF0007.jpg

Foregrip and mags are been painted light grey this week!

cheers,

Edited by Dangerous_Beans

mine are pretty much just bog standard as they came.. why do up something that's a work of art to begin with? We're talking G36s here after all.. i'm beginning to think some of you would rather have an M4 SOPMOD with the amount of accessories you're mounting!

IMG_1138.jpg

Star G36K with an AG36

IMG_1173_small.jpg

The whole G36 collection