G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pkekyo-Nor==>

CA sells it separately,

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=2495

So any spartan imports distributor should have it. If you don't have a local that will get it for you, PM me and I'll give my local a kick and see what he can do for you.

KM

Multicam G36c: Excellent paint job, looks great!

The atrocity of a "G4-36"? Its evil is too great to mention. I guess it looks good if you are into that kinda thing, you freaks.

More Practice and better paint would have provided better results.

Yes the paint job took a while after I was done my friend who's into mil-spec colors finally gave me the "secret link" on where to order mil-spec paint. ######.

"G4-36" is a chimera or a If you can remember the Pontiac Feiro with a Ferrari kit on it. Ha !

The hopup dial is tighter, much tighter.

And it can be attached to the front of the gearbox, like their AK chamber. I never tried this myself though.

I also like to think it increases accuracy, but I haven't really done any tests to confirm this.

And it's pretty.

Oh, and if you hold it upside-down, it looks like the breech block on a Leopard 2 tank gun :P

The hopup dial is tighter, much tighter.

And it can be attached to the front of the gearbox, like their AK chamber. I never tried this myself though.

I also like to think it increases accuracy, but I haven't really done any tests to confirm this.

And it's pretty.

Oh, and if you hold it upside-down, it looks like the breech block on a Leopard 2 tank gun :P

Since when it is about anything other than peace of mind lol

I hate multicam with all my being but that g36c looks epic

Edited by Azulsky
Does that improve consistency of the hop?

Tbh, the stock plastic chamber was pretty consistent to begin with, at least I never had any problems with the drum turning on its own.

Since when it is about anything other than peace of mind lol

You hit the nail on the head there, man :P

I feel I've nearly reached my goal of making a Norwegian KJK G36K, I just need the KA1 carryhandle, but that will have to wait for a while until finances are in order.

g36kjkgv1.jpg

g36kjk2uw7.jpg

Oh, yeah... I'll be getting some G36 mags, possibly RS, for pictorial reasons :)

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor

Gentlemen, I need help (no duh :P) I'm on the search for a new gun to add to my arsenal. I have to say that this is almost embarassing. I have preached, NO FRAKING PLASTIC GUNS for almsot 5 years to myself. I'm very hard on guns and thought what the heck it's time for something different then the usual M4's. I actually just sold all of my M4 magazines which is warranting my desire to NOT go back to them. So what am I saying? I'm saying I'm looking at G36's, specifically the K or E model. More specifically the TSD/SRC because of the price (let me elaborate):

There is logic to the madness:

-I've read probably close to 5 or 6 reviews on the new version SRC G36's and the internals look fantastic. Better than a CA in terms of the plastic components internally. I plan on swapping out the Spring guide ASAP, and the spring to an SP120 but everything else looks spot on. I also like metal hop up unit (that kind of thing makes me happy :D)

-Those reviews say that the build quality externally is alright, somewhere between a TM and CA in terms of feel.

-It's cheap, who can turn down a 160-200$ AEG that is worth a hoot?

My Plans are to use a 7.4v Lipo in conjunction with an SW-Evolution and WolfDragon's Lipo board, get a new hop up rubber and barrel and an H nub, to fix accuracy related issues. Star 140 rounders for the mags, does anyone have experience with these? I have lost my search foo with the changes to the search function and couldnt find anythign related to these mags.

I guess my questions for you guys are:

-What are your oppinions of the newest gen TSD guns? (Keep in mind that a CA, STAR, or TM is out of the question and I will NOT buy a JG/Echo1, I'd rather buy another M4)

-Specifically how well would the body hold up to use?

-What about those mags? The ASGI Reviews give them a solid 4/5 with the only 3 star being a question being asked by some nub.

-The ever epic question: K or E? Does the K's shorter barrel mean less issues with barrel wobbling etc? There is a price difference, the E is 40$ cheaper, which to me is a bit of a bonus but not much if the K is going to be more solid in the long term. Is there really any difference (I know that performance wise there isnt but what about in terms of solidness etc?) between the two otherwise?

Anyway, I'd like to say thanks in advance, I wish the search function wasnt so picky and harder to use (it used to be so easy for me to find this info on my own but I've lost that skill :()

For those wondering, I have had nothing but horrid experiences with CA, the price of the gun and the amount of work I'd have to do to replace internals is a huge deterence for me. The STAR is out of the price range, and I've heard some pretty "interesting" things abuot their G36 series, TM is about the same as CA in my books, too much ###### to replace to get to US field limits, and that is a PITA for me.

Convince me a G36 is worth it over another M4 or even the G&P WOC M4 :) I hope to purchase something soon before I go insane!