G36 Picture Thread

Theoretically if you have a high spring rate and hard bb's(the Biovals come to mind but not only example) you can damage the nozzle. If it jams right and you have a high output battery and motor it can be the beginning of the end.

Never have seen a catastrophic failure personally but have seen damaged nozzles

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys (and gals)

bit of a pic request here, looking at getting a silencer for my g36c after a slight mishap with my current one and have considered the scar one with the funny flash hider that allows you to screw the silencer on to it, i was wondering if anyone had one or anything similar and could post pics of it on their 36? if not or theres any better suggestions for silencers for the 36c can you let me know? also any suggestions for a nice looking rds on a 36c would be cool :D

cheers

millest

guys (and gals)

bit of a pic request here, looking at getting a silencer for my g36c after a slight mishap with my current one and have considered the scar one with the funny flash hider that allows you to screw the silencer on to it, i was wondering if anyone had one or anything similar and could post pics of it on their 36? if not or theres any better suggestions for silencers for the 36c can you let me know? also any suggestions for a nice looking rds on a 36c would be cool :D

cheers

millest

you're in luck, i took these yesterday.

p1000231.jpg

The silencer I'm using is This One.

The flash hider does look a little funny but its okay.

p1000234j.jpg

p1000236.jpg

p1000240.jpg

And the point of taking the pics yesterday; to show off my barbie doll.

p1000223.jpg

p1000226.jpg

p1000228s.jpg

I would stick the the VFC copy of the KAC suppressor

The DYTAC Flash hider(Blackout in real life) looks like twat that comes with the suppressor. VFC makes a much nicer copy but i dont know if the DYTAC suppressor works with it

I would stick the the VFC copy of the KAC suppressor

The DYTAC Flash hider(Blackout in real life) looks like twat that comes with the suppressor. VFC makes a much nicer copy but i dont know if the DYTAC suppressor works with it

im not quite sure i understand what you mean there, could you elaborate, ive been considering this flash-hider and silencer set if anyone doesnt know what i mean:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=2505

cheers

millest

Anyone have any experience with the newer ARES G36? If the Dual Optics are still poo? Been looking at one for a long time, especially now since they're so cheap.

Still poo.

I was in your shoes aswell, and bought one purely because I saw the low price, and thought "Surely they can't be THAT bad?"

But, in actual fact, they are.

EDIT: And I bought mine about 2 months ago, so it was an Ares one.

Edited by ollie_ty
Still poo.

I was in your shoes aswell, and bought one purely because I saw the low price, and thought "Surely they can't be THAT bad?"

But, in actual fact, they are.

EDIT: And I bought mine about 2 months ago, so it was an Ares one.

Was just the Scope set up poo, or the whole gun in general? I think I might skip this one anyways, maybe pick up an M4 by them, at least they get good ratings, last I heard at least :P

Just got this today:

[nom, nom, nom... ;))

30f3d868.jpg

I'm now after MP7 sights but these pics have me thinking... I don't recognise the iron sights here... are they MP7 sights?

61413dd6.jpg

09ef9b48.jpg

I actually have RS G36C iron sights on the way but I'm not convinced I'll be able to co-witness my Eotech with the front sight. Any experience with this combo? :)

:)

Edited by Panoptes

In my expirience, the fastest and best way to get MP7 Iron sights, is to buy the Well MP7 and steal the sights from it :)

Did that on my own G36, and it looks great

dsc00180bmw.jpg

and another setup of sights, with added silencer

dsc00060bmk.jpg

Best Regards :)

Edited by XaVierDK
EDIT: Xavier - what sights are on that G36 in the second pic?

It's a King Arms Aimpoint copy (well, Walther PS22 RDS actually, but almost same design) with a lowmount, and an ACM Aimpoint magnifier. Haven't skirmished the setup yet, but it works well for backyard can-fun.

Best Regards :)

Edited by XaVierDK

Tormented with remorse for getting rid of my TM G36C, I decided to buy one again :rolleyes:

This time, I went with STAR though, and it is second hand. Behold :

dsc001652794547.th.jpg dsc001632812710.th.jpg dsc001642831324.th.jpg

What I don't like about it compared to the TM is : top rail and sights are plastic, feels overall less solid than a TM, *suitcasey* barrel assembly, fragile hop-up chamber and crappy mid-caps.

What I do like about it though is that the body is not multi-tone and shiny, plus it's less expensive, the gearbox is well put together with a particular trigger contact box thing, quick spring changing feature, metal bolt cover and charging handle, faster access to the gearbox.

Soon to come, G36KV conversion furniture. I'll post pics when it's here.

Edited by Marginal

Sorry if I'm too late for some of you, but you can order TSD MP7 sights for $15 from Airsoft GI.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=2740

Here are some better pictures of mine:

gunsagain001.jpg

gunsagain002.jpg

gunsagain003.jpg

-Classic Army G36K base

-SRC G36K RAS unit

-TSD SMG sights

-Faketech 551

-G&P KAC foregrip

-King Arms TangoDown rail covers

370 F.P.S at about 20 rps on an M110 spring and a 10.8v battery in a DBAL-1.

Edited by validtumoralarm