G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, what do you folks think of this?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3403/344584...c3981dcd6_b.jpg

I plan to use the 9mm kit with the C-length barrel and foregrip, when I get one. I'll probably put a silencer in place of the standard flash excluder, as well, to hide the 5.56-sized barrel.

Kinda twisted but I prefer the harry handle version, it reminds me of this, in albeit quite an abstract way;

GITS-Weapons_clip_image002_0000.jpg

marginal, looks good but what flash hider is that on there? also that a 552 on there? looking to get one for my saw but if it works that well on the g36 i can justify the expense to the mrs as it will look good on both guns :D

also can anyone identify this flash hider in the attachment? i dont know whos the pic is and once i do credit to them but found it on my hard drive and thought it looked cool

cheers

millest

Combine that with the Badgers creation..... Machine Pistol......MP36????

Damn you Hed, The Badger was actually looking into doing that... maybe he will try something different and mod it to take mp7 magazines, keep with the modern HK kinda feel...

So I've decided to do something a bit more accurate for my next loadout...

I'm basing it on this lad, who's been tagged as a Navy EOD operator;

32210092118.jpg

and some WIP shots:

normal_P4163592.jpg

P4163596.jpg

P4163598.jpg

P4163595.jpg

Working on the proper rail and a 3-point at the moment...

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
*The Badger's G36Pistol*

Nice! I've seen "extreme CQB" G36s before, always a cool look. The epoxy job is a bit sloppy though, like everyone else said. The handguard rail mounts are a wee bit off too. Overall though, it's pretty impressive. I'd like to see it in action.

*Hedganian's 9MM G36*

Wow! I'm not a big fan of the two magwells (Looks odd, you know), but a 9mm G36 would be interesting. I'll have to photoshop a smaller magwell and all, to see how it looks.

Wow! I'm not a big fan of the two magwells (Looks odd, you know), but a 9mm G36 would be interesting. I'll have to photoshop a smaller magwell and all, to see how it looks.

Yeah, I'm a bit put out by that as well. I'm thinking of trying to extend the larger magwell flush with the 9mm adaptor. This will also hide the standard G36 mag release, leaving only the M16-style mag release and the 9mm mag release at the bottom.

I'm just not sure how to go about doing it... I don't work in plastic.. :unsure:

My new paintjob :

G-36c-21.jpg

Lovely colors! How effective is it?

Yeah, I'm a bit put out by that as well. I'm thinking of trying to extend the larger magwell flush with the 9mm adaptor. This will also hide the standard G36 mag release, leaving only the M16-style mag release and the 9mm mag release at the bottom.

I'm just not sure how to go about doing it... I don't work in plastic.. :unsure:

9mmg36c.png

Plasicard would probably work, along with epoxy. Check out some prop-making forums, they'd be able to help you out.

Figured I could ask this question here instead of making a new thread. For those with the AR mag well adapters do you find the reloads awkward/ slow? I'm a right handed shooter and from looking at the adapters in the picture it looks like the release is on the left side <_<

Figured I could ask this question here instead of making a new thread. For those with the AR mag well adapters do you find the reloads awkward/ slow? I'm a right handed shooter and from looking at the adapters in the picture it looks like the release is on the left side <_<

i find it a lot easier like that actually - reach up grab the mag and use on finger to release it and pull - its smooth and worth it, i broke a friends g36 mag release by pulling too hard on it with my incredible hulk like thumbs but the ar adaptor just feels better, plus it looks the tits with pmags in :D

cheers

millest

I'm a right handed shooter and from looking at the adapters in the picture it looks like the release is on the left side

What, so you're normal then? :blink:

Most rifles were designed for right-handed people to use - ie they eject spent brass out of the right side, away from the user. You should have your right hand on the pistol grip and it should not move, you change mags and do everything else with your left hand. So it makes sense for the mag release to be on the left of the magwell, doesn't it? Why would that make it slow to reload?

hi guys i was thinking of buying my first airsoft gun because ill be getting my licence soon and i really wanted a g36 but i just wanted to talk through the setup and i had a couple of questions.

i was going to get a JG G36 but i wanted to ask if i buy it with the rail if the sights are removable, and if i bought it with the JG carry handle if you thought it was any good (i have looked through my friends one and it seemed pretty decent to me, but i thought that 3x scope is abit unecessary (perhaps a 1.5x or 2x scope is better))

what do you guys think is the best carry handle as a whole?

i was then going to buy an AG36 but i wanted to ask if the star or the CA one is better? i read the majority of this topic and it seems like you guys prefer the star one, but i saw a review floating around on the web saying he thought the star wasnt as good as the CA.

EDIT: i dont mean licence i mean membership (the UKARA card)

Edited by jtr01

What 'licence' is that?... :unsure:

TMs are black, horrible shiny things. Good internals by all accounts but I'd avoid it if looks are your thing.

My CA G36K is accurate and painful right out the box (not to mention the upgrade ;)) The Star apparently have better trademarks but I can't speak for them.