G&P aimpoint

Some rails

Vertical Foregrip

Custom cutdown toprail

"silent" pistonhead.. piston, metal bushing, cylinder head.. by element

deepfire spring guide

more to be added im sure.. my first rifle! building a custom armalite next

287ncsm.jpg

i love how the rear mount came out. have you considering taking the front one off though and even cutting the little ridge in the body where it slides over? basically have the front end be a flat top?

Nice work MDK, i was considering something similar with a 47 mag a while ago. Having one of those "what if?" moments, i tried to insert the AK mag into the G36, and it fits nicely and looks quite cool! Id love to make it feed like you have though.

Not quite all of my G36c, more showing off something I made for it...

SNIP

SNIP

Anyone care to take a guess as to what it is? :D

So post some pics of this thing in your gun already. I'm waiting for it since you first introduced your idea pages ago. Oh and not to forget: what about an how-to on this project. If it looks cool I might give it a try myself.

And to the others out here: does a AK47 magazine also fit into the magwell? I' m asking because this could be a possibility for metal magazines for my G36.

Either way, this mod looks fantastic.

The stock came in yesterday, and idk if I want to paint it because the template I made for the first paint job I threw away...as for the flashlight, I was mostly bored which is why I put it on there, I'm probably not going to keep it on there. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy any other parts for this gun, because I'm now saving for a masada ;)

So post some pics of this thing in your gun already. I'm waiting for it since you first introduced your idea pages ago. Oh and not to forget: what about an how-to on this project. If it looks cool I might give it a try myself.

And to the others out here: does a AK47 magazine also fit into the magwell? I' m asking because this could be a possibility for metal magazines for my G36.

Either way, this mod looks fantastic.

Heh, somebody noticed? :3 I'd do a how-to, as well as pics of it in the gun, but I'm in the middle of a shedload of exams right now. So, once uni gets its *albartroth* out of the way, You guys will have better pics.

A 47 mag does fit, but I found that the 74 actually fits better; due to the more squarish design and lack of huge ridge at the back, it not only goes in easier, but sits better.

In a nutshell, what you need to do is split a 36 hicap in two, extend the internal feed tube with something, and bolt the top of the mag on top of the AK shell. I got lucky that the mag I used was RS, and therefore totally empty and somehow the perfect height, but it shouldn't be too hard to do with any other AK mag with some fettling.

Oh, and all the white isn't visible when inserted into the gun, so it's staying white.

Does anyone know where I can get the left side selector gear (the one that activates the trigger safety) for a G36? I have looked all over the place, and no one seems to sell them.

The one in my JG G36c broke when I took the gearbox out <_<