G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baggy, Im sure the light unit for the USP fits directly onto the old style handguard. But let me go away and check this.

EDIT: From HKPro; " Interestingly, though not surprisingly, the USP Universal Tactical Light fits perfectly on the forend of the G36."

Edited by ollie_ty

Baggy pants you can get some flat sort of wing nuts that let you bolt a rail to the bottom of the grip with out having to make any permement modifications. Unfortunatly I haven't got any photos of inside the grip and don't have the gun here but see this photo.

post-30394-1244394473_thumb.jpg

I am not sure what the nuts are technicly called. They were some thing out of the random parts box. They look kind of like this:

post-30394-1244394513_thumb.png

If one around knows what they are let us know.

Wilfire

That would do the trick. Does anyone make a copy of it?

Try this

Another solution would be the USP rail adaptor:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-under...-pistol-bk.html

Yeah, that rail should work, but you won't be able to put anything big on it.

Another alternative is this one - which is what I use on my USPs for the M3-taclight - it's metal, and doesn't have the terrible engrish of the one you linked to. Personally, I rate the M3 very highly - there is a remote pressure switch option for it, but generally the normal switches are fine. You could do far worse...

Edited by Hedganian

Here's my updated version (you can find the previous setup a few pages back) :

mong36c0016982618.th.jpg mong36c0037017470.th.jpg mong36c0057096653.th.jpg mong36c0067177328.th.jpg mong36c0077217671.th.jpg mong36c0107378083.th.jpg mong36c0117417925.th.jpg

And here's the K config, better suited for long and mid-range engagement :

mong36k0077845250.th.jpg mong36k0037887231.th.jpg mong36k0047916580.th.jpg

Other parts have been tweaked internally. Not in the gearbox actually but for instance, the stock plastic hop-up chamber has been replaced by a Pro-Win metal one (it is in nice blue color). The outer barrel/gas tube set has been swapped for a metal CA one. It comes with the metal vented C handguard.

I gotta say, I have a sort of identity crisis with this gun. I can't figure out from one day to the other, am I keeping it or am I selling it? That already happened with my TM G36 and it's getting on me again :headbutt: (Especially now that I have my eyes dead set on the ICS SIG551)

Anyone willing to make me an offer? :whistling:

That's why I got it in the first place. The stock one had the blocking tabs broken also and needed a replacement. Plus, the Pro Win isn't expensive, looks nice, it's solid and the hop-up dial stays in place. Unlike on the stock unit where you could move it too easily. In fact, I don't even need to adjust the hop-up. The lowest setting gives already the BB a good trajectory.

apparently, the chinese had clone a Pro Win hop up, but only apparently...

still, the Pro Win one looks much better priced then the CA one, which i got it for 93HKD.... which is about 8 quid for a lump of plastic ._. *rant over*

oh and.... how's the CA RIS and barrel, since the groove is also broken in my stock one xD

Okay so here is the deal. The battery that came with this gun (ECHO1 G36c) was giving me a ton of problems and limited me to using semi-auto only, and then only taking a small amount of shots at a time. I tried a friends battery and it worked fine and I was even using Full-auto. So I got an idea. I took the PEQ/battery holder that came with my M4, the small rail that came with the G36, and the battery that came with my M4. I filed one the vent holes on the top of the front hand-grip and wired the connecters through that. Now on to the pics. My apologies for crappy, flash pics as my good camera crapped the bed and the lighting was terrible...

Up close shot of what I did.

Picture002-1.jpg

Full gun pic, sight on top is a Leapers TactEdge red dot.

Picture001-2.jpg