G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey stuart, from your signature pic it looks like wed get along great. 1911, Aug A3, Sl8. Yep best friends already lol. Nice SL8. I know how hard it is to get an AEG at 550 and keep it going

Cheers buddy, Ive put at least 3000 rounds through at 550fps & its still going strong.

Ive managed to fit a 2200mah 11.v lipo in the stock of the aug now so got rid of the cheek pad pouch.

Where did you get a 50cal flash hider from, that must look awesome?!

Are anyone able to tell me wether or not some LiPo would fit inside an AG36 handguard?

I need my '36 as a backup rifle for a larger Op. in a month, and would very much like to run my launcher on it, but battery options are proving to be scarce.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

"Some lipo"?

They come in all shapes and sizes, so yes, *some* lipo will fit.

I use this one, which does fit (being about the same size as a standard airsoft 600mAh NiCd mini type battery pack), but with my wiring configuration and everything, I have to take the AG36 apart, fit the plastic grip onto the body, position the battery, mostfet, fuse, etc and then screw the boy and barrel of the launcher into place. It's not very convenient, but it works.

All part of the service.

I like these FlyPo people they give good service. I was surprised that they almost doubled the price of the batteries, though, I got for ouf those ones I linked to early in the year and they were only about £13 each plus shipping then.

Has anyone fitted one of those Ebaybanned G36C RAS units into their CA G36C's? Paul says on their website that they aren't compatible, but I can't be assured of the engrish if the modifications are as impossible as he makes it sound like.

Ahh yes, the item:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/made-g36c-p-1902.html

Edited by Abelius

Pretty much the same as the Geckos I have posted earlier, but reconfigured.

I still wouldn't call them done,

The G36A2 has the wrong stock (will most likely keep it like that due to battery space) and the foregrip is still wrong.

The G36KA1 has the wrong rail, but will some day have a real KA1 rail, when I have the money to spare. Oh, and this gun also lacks internals at the moment... Just an empty gearbox shell with a trigger in it for looks. Not even a barrel or motor cage :P

g36a2undg36ka1.jpg

G36A2 has an action 8mm gearbox with upgraded internals, army code receiver and barrel, prometheus inner barrel and bucking, magnum motor, pro win chamber, EOTech 512 (all my guns share this sight, at the moment it's not zeroed for any of them :P ), Extreme Fire auto braking mosfet and a real HK foregrip.

Pistol grip, sight/carryhandle and the internal metal frame is still CA.

G36KA1 is mostly CA, with the RAS kit with steel outer barrel, C-stock, STAR rail and MP7 BUIS.

quote from Wiki

"The G36A2 is an in-service designation allocated to an upgraded variant of the G36 used by the German Army. The G36A2 is equipped with a quick detachable Zeiss RSA reflex red dot sight[6] mounted on a Picatinny rail that replaces the original red dot sight of the dual combat sighting system. The G36A2 upgrade kit also consists of a new handguard with three Picatinny rails and a handgrip with an integrated switch for operating an Oerlikon Contraves LLM01 laser light module."