G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure, I haven't seen them in a while. You may try emailing RSOV, they say it is discontinued, but to email for availability.

Anyone have any input on the SRC gasblock? The only metal gasblock I could find is on evike and made by SRC. It's not exactly reassuring that the reviews say it required cutting/grinding to get it to fit.

How do you know it's made by SRC, the Evike.com page doesn't say that. The review that talks about the cutting and grinding says that it needed that to fit onto an Echo1 G36. Do you have one of those? If not, look at the other review by "Joseph L" that says it fits fine.

I plan to get one for my 9mm G36 conversion, when I get time and money, so until then I don't know how accurate any of the reviews are. From the picture, it doesn't look much different to the CA, TM and Star versions that I currently have in Project G36. My SRC XM8 seems fully compatible with Project G36, also - although I haven't taken the body of the XM8 apart, so I don't know about that bit.

Edited by Hedganian

Not much has changed on my G36 except GnP Ladder Rail Covers and a New Aimpoint.

I am considering getting a TD small grip and a Micro Aimpoint after this week....

Can we get a straight-on side view of that thing?

How do you know it's made by SRC, the Evike.com page doesn't say that. The review that talks about the cutting and grinding says that it needed that to fit onto an Echo1 G36. Do you have one of those? If not, look at the other review by "Joseph L" that says it fits fine.

I called them >.< took me three tries to get to a person, and the guy sounded hungover (and stoned, a weird combination), but he was able to come up with the brand pretty quickly once I told him the item number. Mine is an E1 (or JG really), but I know that mine is in spec with all the other brands so I would be surprised if the trouble was brand specific.

I would prefer to buy a different brand, and from a different store, but assuming no one has a better solution I will be ordering one sometime this or next week.

It is not that they are under appreciated, its that they arent available. In the USA they are pretty much Law enforcement only. the only g36 available to us the public is the SL8.

You can blame H&K for the lack of aftermarket.