G36 Picture Thread

Yeah, I always thought the MP7 sights looked great... they are tough to find, though. I'd also imagine most other flip ups would be a bit high... any other suitable alternatives? MP7 flipups+ACOG+Doctor sight would make this rail complete... guess I'll just put back on my C rail for now :(

Heh, I know that M4 stock adapter isn't too popular, but I actually like how it feels over the standard G36 stock... at least with the somewhat front-heavy AG36, as it helps to balance the gun closer back to 50/50. I'm not really a fan of Magpul stuff, but I was thinking that new ACS stock could look flow well with the G36s' lines. Has anyone tried this before?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there's a pic on this thread somewhere of someone with HK flip-up sights (from the 416?) but I think they're a bit chunky...

Here's a link to one of my posts a couple of pages back, which has a pic of my G36K with an aimpoint and magnifier, with MP7 back-up sights.

Have a look through the other pics, you might see something you like.

EDIT: Here's my G36K with MP7 sights and the ACOG with Doctor red-dot...

4062223645_5bbbbe7549_o.jpg

Obviously, you can't flip up the rear MP7 sight with the ACOG in position, but to move it forwards spoils the eye relief, so that's where it needs to be for me. Interestingly, however, the ACOG's mount has a hole through the middle, and you can use the pistol-style MP7 sights through the hole, which actually gives this sight configuration THREE sighting options: red dor, 4x ACOG and pistol-style iron sights. Neat, eh?

Edited by Hedganian

Thanks, that looks as good/functional as I thought it would! ...damn it, I'm trying really hard to NOT get a Galaxy MP7 for its sights, especially since I wouldn't mind an AEP sidearm... and maaan, a loadout with BOTH a G36 AND an MP7? I thought I was done with buying new guns :(

@ Hedganian

Now THAT, is H&K. Nice collection you got there. I can't source an online store that has the G7 and ships here (looks like they slowed production in general), so it looks like I'm effed in that respect. But I can get a TM... pricey, though... urgh..... maybe I'll just bite the bullet and get one? On the other hand, that new KWA GBB one looks pretty awesome, NS2/System 7 and all. Still, I do like the simplicity of the AEP. *fruitcage*, just when I thought I was done buying new toys.

I would love the GBB MP7s, but I already shelled out for 2 TM ones, so they're here to stay.

Seriously, though, they're great AEPs, perfect for indoor use all year round and I love the 100-round midcaps. They're not so great for outdoor use, just don't have the range. Mine have got tightbore barrels and chrono at about 275fps with 0.2s.

I got my second one cheap in the Classified section, you can often find one or two in there with some extra batteries or mags or whatnots. Check it out, you might find a bargain.

Thanks, maybe I'll get lucky and find one used. Yeah, I'm leaning towards the AEP... solid-enough performance, good reliability, cheaper mag costs. Great, I think I just sold myself on a TM MP7 <_< Guess that G36 rail'll be completed faster than expected.

The issue you'll find is that once you get the MP7, you won't want to nick the sights off it to use on your G36. Then you'll be trying to find more!

Although if you're passing through Japan, you could probably pop into the TM factory shop and pick some up for next to nothing...

Yeah, I can already imagine that happening :( I think I'm gonna force myself to use a sight that'll look right on an MP7 sans its iron sights... that'll probably be impossible. I'm surprised no aftermarket company has made them available on a mass scale, they'd sell like hotcakes.

Oh yeah, does the TM MP7 accept AEG barrels/hop ups? I'd be guessing not. My bet is on GBB hops/barrels?

I am not a G36 guy... I got a good deal on this one and needed a gun that was stock and working to add to my collection.. Don't mind the USAF insignia, it is temp paint.. I was playing with stencils last nite...

Echo1 G36k.. So far that is all I know about them...

This will be my backup stock internal gun.. No upgrades at all will be done internally, I want this thing to work all the time.. I got it yesterday, painted it, and now it is mine....

airsoft632.jpg

airsoft593.jpg

airsoft626.jpg

airsoft623.jpg

SO far I am satisfied.. A few external mods to make it comfy for me and I will be done with this one.

airsoft110509004.jpg

airsoft110509003.jpg

Switched the stocks/receivers and I'm liking the results. Gonna be turning that G36 into an MG36 once I get the money with a First Factory box mag and maybe an Elcan scope on a flat top rail. Any suggestions for a flash hider/different outer barrel for the G36K? (or maybe it should be called an SL-8K now)

I am not a G36 guy... I got a good deal on this one and needed a gun that was stock and working to add to my collection.. Don't mind the USAF insignia, it is temp paint.. I was playing with stencils last nite...

Echo1 G36k.. So far that is all I know about them...

This will be my backup stock internal gun.. No upgrades at all will be done internally, I want this thing to work all the time.. I got it yesterday, painted it, and now it is mine....

::snip::

SO far I am satisfied.. A few external mods to make it comfy for me and I will be done with this one.

Yeah, that chair force stuff needs to go ;)

Some pictures of how I've had this thing set up.

L85andG36c.jpg

The conceptual idea I was toying with.

DSC03928.jpg

DSC03935.jpg

DSC04019.jpg

Me in my godly-like CQB fun load out. It was camo VS non-camo. Pretty much everyone else wore black and solid tan on my team...

Also, ignore the nasty M4 magwell adaptor. 99% of the populace here runs M4s or something that takes M4 mags. Plus I only have 3 G36 mags, two of which are hicaps. We can't do the hicap deal in CQB.

Edited by SuperJesus37

lol, can't wait to see it ^ SuperJesus, that's a clean looking K. CA? I for one actually like the M4 magwell conversion for the most part, but of course, the standard G36 mags are the best :)

As for my own G36, I'm hoping to score myself an MP7/some MP7 sights soon for it soon. In all honesty, I'm thinking of replacing the AG36 in favor of a standard G36 handguard for a light assault-ish role, because good God... there's no way I can effectively skirmish a fully loaded AG36 (sight module, battery, grenade) in my current wimpy state. All the more reason to work out more, huh? :P

Edited by Lon