G36 Picture Thread

Finally got deans connectors on it and tried it out on an 8.4v NiMH battery

It's actually got quite the kick in it.

There's no -actual- recoil in it though, you'll only get a decent feel from it if you shoulder it properly, so you speedballers out there are out of luck :P

It feels great though, doesn't sound GREAT, but sure sounds alot better than your run off the mill AEG ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The AG36 I've got is a pain in the *albartroth*, I have to unscrew the launcher from the handguard to fit the sodding battery in, because there's no enough room for it to slide into place. Even when I've got it all working, it has a serious negative effect on the balance of the rifle.

I still like it though.

Why can't you get it to fit on the new G36?

Should I get one of these new TM G36s, you think?

I really don't know, some tolerance somewhere is off compared to my CA rifle, and as one of the screws are stripped I can't get the handguard off to have a better look at it...

Won't tell you wether or not to do it, but I can tell you I do not regret buying it :)

Seriouscat question

Pkekyo, just how good is the TM's eye releif on that scope? Could you perhaps measure it?

The CHINESE/ACM piles have a 0.5"-1" eye releif (If that) the CA has about a 1.5-2" or so..

if you could let me know i'd greatly appreciate it :)

Better, worse or the same as the CA scope? How does it compare to other makes of G36 optics? Star, JG, etc.?

Hell, just write a review and link to it here, save us all asking the same questions over and over! :P

Edited by Hedganian
The AG36 I've got is a pain in the *albartroth*, I have to unscrew the launcher from the handguard to fit the sodding battery in, because there's no enough room for it to slide into place. Even when I've got it all working, it has a serious negative effect on the balance of the rifle.

What battery you using? I have a 9.6v 1400 stick type which is fine, I just take of the launcher as if it was the foregrip.

edit

29122009286dmws.jpg

291220092812wzu.jpg

I'm sorry for bad quality, but actually I just got my handycam.

"Kitlist" :

-Star G36K

-CA RAS remodelled to KAC RAS

-KSK Kurzvisierschiene

-G'n'P AP Clone with KA Mount

-TM C-Stock

-MP7 Flip Ups

-SEF Triggergroup

Better pics soon ;)

*fruitcage* sweet stuff man, the g36 is so ugly it becomes awesome. What modification did you do to the CA RAS to make it look more like the KAC? Also, what is that flash hider?

Edited by Skarclaw

Ah makes sense. Dunno how skilled with electronics etc, but a previous AG36 I had was 2nd hand, the owner obviously had problems charging the battery, so he had wired up a custom plug socket thing into one of the holes that run along the bottom of the handguard just above the launcher bit, and it came with a wire that you plugged into your charger as if it was a battery, then plugged the other end into the plug in the AG36. Was pretty cool.

Better, worse or the same as the CA scope? How does it compare to other makes of G36 optics? Star, JG, etc.?

Hell, just write a review and link to it here, save us all asking the same questions over and over! :P

The eye relief is better than the CA, the reticule is not as pretty as the CA, but it is alot clearer.

Although, this could in part be caused by the massive beating my CA carryhandle has taken during the time it's been in my hands.

Never had my hands on STAR or JG optics though.

And a review? meh, I'll let you lot do some work in asking as well :P

*fruitcage* sweet stuff man, the g36 is so ugly it becomes awesome. What modification did you do to the CA RAS to make it look more like the KAC? Also, what is that flash hider?

The G36 has to look so, it's BD ;)

The flash hider is a selfmade one and should look like the KAC G36k QD FH.

RAS:

post-63779-1262529602_thumb.jpg

G36KV/AG36

(Clicky for larger pictures)

P1095251.jpg

P1095240.jpgP1095247.jpg

P1095236.jpg

Inspired by, but not exclusively based on the G36KVs run by the Norwegian Coastal Ranger Command before the HK416 came into widespread use.

- TM G36KA2 Recoil

- STAR AG36

- STAR Flat-top Carryhandle (Hackjob)

- TM MP7A1 Sights

- G&P Aimpoint Comp 2/Lowmount

- G&P G36K Stock / watch compass, botchjob cheek riser

- CA Magwell

- Stock internals

- 7.4v LiPo / Voltage buzzer

- ~ 285 FPS

- ~ 15 rounds/sec

For all intents and purposes, I'm finished with this project.

Although, if I should stubmle upon an original H&K KA1 carryhandle or a spare CA/ARES/Army Code upper reciever and modify it to work with the TM Recoil gearbox, I'd probably end up doing a revision...

Just let me have the TM body in my arms on the back of a truck for a few hours during heavy offroad driving followed by a *fruitcage* monsoon rain storm and the TM body will look better as well :P

Mounted a picatinny rail to my AG36 and got a light on it :)

P1105259.jpg

P1105265.jpg

The Barrel is too short/the AG36 too long

Why using this low-mounted Aimpoint ?

Thougt about an original KSK-Rail ?

1 - Both of them are supposedly to spec, and on the KJK rifles, the flash hider is actually partially concealed by the AG36 handguard.

2 - Why should I use anything else? Also, it's the mount formerly used by the KJK.

3 - Allready answered this at the bottom of my last post.

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor