Element One Piece AK-47 Body.

tr1gg3r_h4ppy

Hey guys,

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1050

I have always wanted to convert my TM AK to full metal and full wood.

Does anyone have experience with these bodies?

I've heard many good things about element, also how straightforward do you think it would be to install this body?

Thanks,

Trigg

It's a sort of satin-matt finish and the quality is very good.

Ease of fitting depends on what you're fitting it to, I believe it only comes in a 'full stock' version with the tabs/lug at the back, so if you have an 'S' and not the full stock model you'll have to chop the mounting parts off and fill the hole.

seriously consider whether this is worth it. element bodies take ALOT of work to be up to spec, you'll need several hours with files and a good dremel before it'll fit your weapon.

order the G&P ak47 metal body it is superior in every way (i know i have one too)

pete

seriously consider whether this is worth it. element bodies take ALOT of work to be up to spec, you'll need several hours with files and a good dremel before it'll fit your weapon.

order the G&P ak47 metal body it is superior in every way (i know i have one too)

pete

Agree with this again. Entirely. The G&P is almost as cheap, and piles better.

pete

I also have a G&P metal body for an ak. It cracked just below the bolt.

The element ak74 body i had, fittted well, was fairly heavy and for the price was very good.

Guess you guys got a bad one.

Archived