Skippys List

Puzo

26. Never tell a German soldier that “We kicked your *albatross* in World War 2!” But it's factually correct.

77. The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for." I figure this would work on American troops.

152. The following items do not exist: Keys to the Drop Zone, A box of grid squares, blinker fluid, winter air for tires, canopy lights, or Chem-Light ® batteries. Why not?

191. Our Humvees cannot be assembled into a giant battle-robot. And that's what's wrong with the American military.

:zorro:

Quoted just because it annoyed tgrillo enough to -1 me more than a year after first posting it.

:zorro:

(off my own list, Compton's Laws, continued from the 213 not to do in the U.S. Army)

318: I may not commandeer a camel for "official United States Government operations".

297: our nightly games of "fort" and "flashlight tag" in the barracks are hereby canceled.

236: May not lead a "T.P." mission on the officers' barracks.

217: May not us a U.S. Military Satelite to take pictures for MySpace.

224: May not operate a U.S. Humvee while listening to "Ridin'" by Chamillionare.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
318: I may not commandeer a camel for "official United States Government operations".

217: May not us a U.S. Military Satelite to take pictures for MySpace.

224: May not operate a U.S. Humvee while listening to "Ridin'" by Chamillionare.

Post the whole list somewhere, wouldya?

Archived