Bonjour

[tMt]-papy carni

Hi,

I'm Papy carni, 22 years old, and, as my topic tittle might suggest you, from France.

Airsofting since 4 years, but for me games are larger less Attractive than G... Gear of course :P . I 'm completly found of all those shiny little cordura things :wub:

I've logged myself on this forum there's quit a long time, but I haven't answered a lot... for the moment ;)

Anyway, Pleased to meet you Arnie's community

Cheers

Papy

Hi,

I'm Papy carni, 22 years old, and, as my topic tittle might suggest you, from France.

Airsofting since 4 years, but for me games are larger less Attractive than G... Gear of course :P . I 'm completly found of all those shiny little cordura things :wub:

I've logged myself on this forum there's quit a long time, but I haven't answered a lot... for the moment ;)

Anyway, Pleased to meet you Arnie's community

Cheers

Papy

Bonjour et Bienvenue mon ami! Welcome to Arnies, my French is a little rusty (somehow four years of taking it as a language in highschool went away in 2 years of not using it!). I think you'll find this to be a very very pleasing place to be :)

UPK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived