FINALLY! An Airsoft Kriss

Epyon

From http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php

Madbull Airsoft: GBB KRISS... and more

A rather shocking (and anticipated for some time) news from Madbull Airsoft: they plan to introduce their first GBB replica and complete CO2 and AEG replicas of assault rifles:

Friends,

Thanks for your supports for the past year. We decide to release the following photos before Shot Show. You will be the first guy to see these pictures. Our original plan is to release these products at SHOT SHOW.

(1) Authorized and licensed TDI KRISS Gas Blowback Airsoft proto-type:

madbull_news_0102.jpg

O noez I've been cloned!11

Ok, not really ;D

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that really is something interesting. At first, I dismissed it for another MPEG, then I noticed "GBB" and that makes a HUGE difference. At least to me. :D

I think shooting this little baby would be really fun. I gotta try one out when its released. Thanks for posting!

Wow, that really is something interesting. At first, I dismissed it for another MPEG, then I noticed "GBB" and that makes a HUGE difference.

MPEG? Since when did Madbull have anything to do with MPEGs?

This is very interesting. I might have to have one.

the ctr-02 also shown doesnt look too bad (though the sight they've got attached to it would be a bit ridiculous)

If they do bring it out in CO2 and AEG versions at similar prices be interesting to see what sort of take up the CO2 version got against its AEG counterpart (though if they're sticking with a variant of that CO2 gearbox they brought out a year or so ago Im guessing on it not selling at all well)

I hope the GBB version has an external gas/cheap magazine option, or adaptable to, I dont want to pay a grand in magazines for a smg, only thing that has stopped me from getting one so far.

if it does, SOLD!

Doubtful, but one can dream

I seem to recall the RS Kriss used Glock mags. It would be supremely awesome if Madbull made this compatible with TM or KSC Glock mags. Sadly... that is highly unlikely... but it would be a huge help to their sales as many of us have those mags already.

Personally, even if it had proprietary Madbull Glock mags... I'd still buy it for CQB. And considering Madbull clearly has an understanding of the international market, it would be awesome if they made a version that was Green Gas compatible (unlike WA, TM and all the Japanese companies that are restricted from making guns capable of using GG). Considering that Madbull is a Taiwanese/USA based company... I think that is likely and would be a very smart business choice. I will definitely buy one of these.

Thumbs up to Madbull for taking a big gamble like this.

Why the KRISS is nice in the real world: A lot of firepower and control at the same time.

Why the KRISS is nice in our world: I really don't know yet. It first has to proof against MP5K/P90/MP7/UMP...because 6mm is and will ever be 6mm ;-) but the style factor is even before the release very high :-D

It first has to proof against MP5K/P90/MP7/UMP...because 6mm is and will ever be 6mm ;-)

Don't forget another big difference between the guns you mention and the Madbull KRISS is that you're comparing AEGs to a GBB. That needs to be kept in mind. Another factor is that AEGs can use hi-caps whereas GBBs are only capable of using standards (historically speaking). However, if the KRISS is done right... and users of AEGs use standard cap mags, the KRISS can in all likelihood be a competitive airsoft gun.

My recommendation to Madbull would be to ensure the default gun has high reliability, decent accuracy including a tightbore inner barrel, and runs on GG. Both short mags and extended mags need to be available. Parts that should be metal on the RS, are metal on the GBB etc etc. Just make sure it's a solid gun that doesn't need upgrading and you've got a strong seller.

Archived