only got it about 2 months ago, so i presume the new gen one. was quite disappointed.

Ahhh if it was 2 months ago, it must have been the older ones, the new gen ones came out within the last couple of days, and you must have been unlucky with yours becuase I've heard some are okay but the chances of getting a complete lemon is high. Shame, I really wanted one too, but maybe the newer ones will be much better.

I'll be interested to hear from anyone who has bought the apparently fully adjustable ones

• 1 month later...

I wanted to ask if anyone else was having this problem with their ACM eotech. I just got mine in yesterday and it was working just fine. I found that the sight was still on this morning, as I most likely forgot to turn it off. It was still running, but the sight wont turn off no matter what I do, in fact, noneo f the buttons work at all. I removed the batteries and put them back in, still nothing. I dont know if this is a wire problem or not. It wasnt acting up yestersay.

Edited by Kai_Wolf

Gah, nm, I just realised that Im not supposed to look all the way down to see the ring, and that is exactly what I have to do. So appearantly, they gave me a really effed up model with no vertical adjustment and as far as I can tell, no springs that were mentioned before. Im going to contact Paul asap and have it replaced, hopefully with one that will work.

Edited by Kai_Wolf