What is your CQB pistol of choice?

Wingman

Either all the pistols and one TMP or two TMPs but basically, yes.

It's the way forward.

Awesome :D

although SCW3 has a fixed hop-up and that doesn't seem desirable when you're trying shoot people with AEGs from high distances.

Why not? Fixed hop is a good thing, often yields good accuracy.

Yes, it would be impossible because you can't adjust the hop up on guns with fixed hop ups

That's what I thought, so I guess I can answer this now:

Why not? Fixed hop is a good thing, often yields good accuracy.

Accuracy doesn't matter if your shots can't even go far enough to hit the target.

Hey I am thinking about getting a WA gun, but whats the deal with them anyway? I really want the gigant for woodland and CQB lol.

But anyway, I use a TM Desert Eagle and Tanaka .44 magnum. It's very painful for the opfor when they spook me, shoot shots in the upper chest, sometimes face if I am not aiming good that day. Thanks god they use paint ball mask at my site lol. The .44 is tuned up to shoot around 400 with .25 BBs, its like a mini sniper rifle.

Hey I am thinking about getting a WA gun, but whats the deal with them anyway? I really want the gigant for woodland and CQB lol.

But anyway, I use a TM Desert Eagle and Tanaka .44 magnum. It's very painful for the opfor when they spook me, shoot shots in the upper chest, sometimes face if I am not aiming good that day. Thanks god they use paint ball mask at my site lol. The .44 is tuned up to shoot around 400 with .25 BBs, its like a mini sniper rifle.

What's the deal with them? Good question. :P

The Tanaka, is that a pre-1J-japanese-law version with a slight tuning or a new one with a heavy tuning? If the latter, care to elaborate on what you did to it?

I havent touched it as of yet. All I did was fully tighten the hammer spring under the grip. I am not sure which one it is, the import process started around nov. and I got 2 months later. Trinityairsoft.com imported it at my request, very nice guys over there. Jamie was very helpful throughout the deal. I am running it on green gas and .25 BBs.

Let's see...

KSC SPP on one-point sling 1xlong in gun, 3xshort mags in mag pouch on belt.

WA SV proKiller 5" FA in a Guarder ambidextrous belt holster, strapped to right side, with spare mag in integrated pouch.

KWA(KSC) G23F in Blackhawk CQC paddle on left side with 2x spare G19 mags in a belt pouch behind the holster.

I'm plotting on putting a longer barrel in the SPP to turn it into long-range engageent weapon... It's painful enougha lready running green, scoring 107mps with .20's.

Either a WA 5" Infinity (Magna Series) or a Maruzen P99nbb, for CQB.

As to a long range pistols I like building these.

The Maruzen runs 56Q+fps on green at 95°F, with a 6.01mm inner barrel within the outer barrel, so it doesn't need a silencer thus it is holster-able.

The Digcons run between 52Q -65Q+fps on green at 95°F, and need the silencers to conceal the 8-13" barrel.

M93R3-3.jpg

DigiconLS.jpg

Digicon138.jpg

It's quite accurate, especially if you use Maruzen SGM's. I've hit guys past 250 yards with both the HEAD1950 TN 6.04mm and the PDI 6.01mm, but that doesn't mean anything really. The only way to tell would be to put it in a pistol vise and test it with zero windage. Since it has a 6.5" barrel it's not going to stabilize a BB like an 18" one, but the PDI seems better, probably since it doesn't have as much room to bounce around. The hop material is super soft, so I wouldn't change that, but at these velocities you have to be sure to clean up the burrs on the cut-outs or you'll rip your bucking in a heartbeat.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=131001

BarrelTuning3.jpg

I'll try some accuracy tests in the next two weeks, and post them here.

Archived