Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spuddeh

MP5 Picture Thread

here i just wanna see what u guys have done to your mp5s, heres mine

mp5002.jpg

im just starting to get more bits and bobs for it and soon will have a new cocking handle ( snapped off!! :fear: ) and maybe a RDS.

mp5001.jpg

Oh my God!

Go to the Pictures of your Weapon thread, you'll find plenty of MP5's, or go to the damn gallery! NO MORE PICTU-*dies*

This is going to be flamed right down to subatomic level mate ;)

best to apologise now and say "of course i will post this in the pics of weapons thread"

quickly man! an MP5 is a weapon so put it in the weapons thread.....

aside from that, nice USP

lol thanks, i only wanted to see what stuff peeps have done to the mp5s, and this is just an mp5 thread, not an all weapons thread :P

*steps up and shoots Major Payne down with MP5's amazing accuracy*

Cant wait to see your MP5. Is it from ICS?

Oh, and I see that you are getting the A3. Here are some teasers:

i took the picture in HK international airport. They are the Airport Security Team and their gun is a MP5A3 with Aimpoint and tac-lite (probably with surefire bulbs)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/cruxed/IMG_0036.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/cruxed/IMG_0038.jpg (This is a pic of a poster)

I dont mind there being another MP5 tread, means i can put my pics on again LOL

mp5a3.jpg

mp5a3-2.jpg

dont get distracted by the next one, your supposed to be looking at the gun ;)

claire03.jpg

I love it when ppl gripe about repetitive topics! smile.gif These are also some of the same ppl that gripe about resurrecting old threads. No way to win. mellow.gifhuh.gif Someone's gonna gripe either way.

hmmm... thats a cool picture, i might also have that as my wallpaper (well if you dont mind  :P )

Feel free! :D

My TM MP5SD5... which became a TM MP5SD6 at the trade of the solid stock for the extending stock. The ICS Foregrip is awesome, holding my full size battery.

gallery_1659_156_60935.jpg

My TM MP5kE or MP5k Evil. The wood stock is slick. It's a very nice color, very smooth and solid... Make's for an excelent CQB weapon, and looks a lot better than the PDW stock IMO.

gallery_1659_156_34102.jpg

cruxed- what type/size scope ring is that? I dont like how my aimpoint sits on my mp5 with the ring that came with it.

Mine is the mount that came with my King Arms Aimpoint, and i THINK it is called a comp mount, but not sure.

btw, what's your aimpoint?

who would have thunk it, im beginngig to like MP5's! not with the large foregrips though, they're functional n all, but to me it looks like someones put an M203 on there and left it on the radiator.....

apart from that, nice one guys!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.