For the full review and pictures check out:

http://infectedairsoft.wordpress.com/revie...-training-belt/

Overall, the quality of construction and the belt is spot on. I will warn that if you're of the larger persusasion along the midsection, you might find the corners to be a bit of a poke. The materials used are good quality, and asside from melting it down, I bet this would last you as long as you played airsoft and them some.

• 1 year later...

I run one of their "Operator Belts" while my wife runs the one above... They are defiantly good stuff

That said I have noticed that here "Trainers Belt" started to fray at the end, a problem that I haven't ran into with mine

The rigidness of my "Operator Belt" compliments my holster, mag pouch, light holster, and two Blackberries very well... Any belt that will carry all of that and keep everything tucked in tight is good to go in my book

I have noticed something about this belt over time. I"ve put on a bit of weight, and if you've got a bit of belly, this belt buckle can dig into you a bit if you're sitting for a long period of time. Got to work out more I guess. :D