US Army Load Outs

Sarge133

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks guys I appreciate your help, anyone know where to get the eagle ranger green gear? Iv'e been looking for it everywhere and it seems to be out of stock, by the way Im an XL my back is huge...

So far I have the following :P

MICH

ACU set

Bellevielles/Merrels

M4A1

Norotos Mount

I guess I Need

ORC jacket

Ranger green gear

Maybe some peltors?

Check Optactical.com for Eagle gear, and I'd say if you're going to shell out the big bucks for eagle get either the CIRAS or the RRV with backplate in Ranger Green.

Damn you people willing to spend so much money on RG! Lol I bought the PROUD RAV in their "smoke green" from Medic23, we'll see how it looks when it gets here, I'll let ya'all know. (I've still got my old ACU's from my old green beret loadout so I'll post up pics.)

If the PROUD smoke green is Ranger Greenish, I'll definately look into their stuff.

Jayala, unless you are absolutely set on Eagle pouches, looking into Diamond Back Tactical's BattleLab pouches or Tactical Tailor's pouches might be a good idea. Help save some money for the vest. Also, if you are going to get an Eagle vest, I'd go for the Plate Carrier w/ Cummerbund.

Great....

well once I get it I'll post pics just to see, maybe after some use itl be ok.

Otherwise I'll have to sell it and just fork out the money for Paraclete, TAG, Tactical Tailor, or Eagle.

Scratch that, *fruitcage* eagle, they're just too Gucci for me ;)

PCA PJ

I really love the RRV but I can't find the back panel anywhere.... :unsure:

The CIRAS AND RAV are WAY too pricey, I could get a CIRAS but i could buy a PC with pouches.

I have already checked three sites including OPCTACTICAL but no RG in my size :P

Carter

Thanks for the idea, definitely want to save some money, and yes Id love to get the EAGLE PC w/ Cummerbund, but I cant find it anywhere in a size XL, Do you happen to know if the TT/DBT pouches match EAGLE's RG color nicely?

By the way, anyone know if Rangers use the Paraclete plate carrier? Or is it only a PJ thing?

http://www.skdtac.com/index.asp?PageAction...D&ProdID=42

Jayala, there's the Eagle PC w/ C in L/XL. Unfortunately, it appears to be out of stock. Triad Tactical also has this vest in L/XL, but I think they are a bit more expensive.

I cannot say for sure that DBT/TT ranger green matches Eagle ranger green, but I'd imagine there wouldn't be much variation.

Well, there ya go. Thanks, Mars.

EDIT:

http://news.soc.mil/RangerRendezvous%2007/...o%20gallery.htm

All kinds of gear shots there. I've got RRV's, plate carriers without cummerbunds, Norotos mounts I've never even seen before, helmet camo camo that I didn't think Rangers were allowed to do. Basically, there are some good pictures.

Question. Do Rangers use knee pads like Altas, or do they use those little neoprene knee pads that go in the ACU pants knee pockets?

Also, in all of my Ranger pictures I have saved, none of the men have a sidearm? Do Rangers not carry a pistol?

Archived