US Army Load Outs

Sarge133

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't really had a chance to go out to a game in my ACU's yet, plus I'm not sure if I want to take a camera into the CQC area I play at :P

Well I just got some Bellville boots yesterday so here are some pics I took today. Not really a big impression of anything, more of an "inspired" kinda loadout. Still gotta get a MICH

18.jpg

19.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

24.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

I think I like it with a ballcap more than with the boonie, gotta get a TAG Warrior cap he he

23.jpg

Question. Do Rangers use knee pads like Altas, or do they use those little neoprene knee pads that go in the ACU pants knee pockets?

Also, in all of my Ranger pictures I have saved, none of the men have a sidearm? Do Rangers not carry a pistol?

Here is a clear shot of Rangers with something other than Bijan kneepads. Also, most rangers do not carry pistols, only the snipers and support gunners from time to time.

RangersTestingSCAR.jpg

Well at the cost of sounding rather newbish, I was wanting to know about m4's, there may have been many threads on this but i have not found them yet, so im coming to the army experts, which one would be the best for a modern Army loadout? like STAR, or G&P, or Classic Army i just dont know, price aint an issue here, just wanting to know pound for pound the best. thanks to all.

Well at the cost of sounding rather newbish, I was wanting to know about m4's, there may have been many threads on this but i have not found them yet, so im coming to the army experts, which one would be the best for a modern Army loadout? like STAR, or G&P, or Classic Army i just dont know, price aint an issue here, just wanting to know pound for pound the best. thanks to all.

KWA + G&P RAS = best m4 ever.

Maybe he wants it to match his mag pouches? He maybe going for an ACU/CB two tone loadout.

I am waiting for an ACU Bladder Holder, But I am a fan of two tone, I don't like straight ACU on ACU, I think its a hate crime. Due to the crappy digi pics the pouches are Khaki, I wouldn't dare mix CB with ACU. Looking threw all the pics I have I see a lot of ACU with Woodland camo pouches. I truly like the IBA, a lot of Real estate to add pouches and such, with the side Sapi's even more

Definatley with the STAR. They're fantastic M4s, have the correct trades, working bolt catch, and a myriad of other fancy features that the G&P line doesn;t. And they're plenty reliable, which I'm sure every STAR hater will harp on, regardless of the fact that none of them have even so much as seen one in person.

(Disclamer: G&P is a fine brand, and definatley has some things going for it's M4s, but for a vanilla Army look, the STAR M4 does the job.)

Archived