Real World Sniper Pics

Hi Guys i thought id put a thread in here to put a collection together or real world sniper pictures. Im interested to take a look at some real life setups such as rigs, weapon loadouts, and just general use of camo.

Now ive searched the forum and i cant see a thread for specific real world pics only. its more geared towards people interpretations of sniper loadouts.

I think it would be really helpful.

Cheers Guys

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hkpro has a few pictures of KSK using MSG90's and PSG1's i think. other than that i cant think of where ive seen any. hope this is a slight help.

Apex

sorry but KSK using Accuarcy Aw 300!!!!!! Psg 1 is used by BGS =bundesgrenzschutz Msg 90 not for germany!!!!!!

sorry but KSK using Accuarcy Aw 300!!!!!! Psg 1 is used by BGS =bundesgrenzschutz Msg 90 not for germany!!!!!!

my bad, the pic on HKPro is a GSG9 operator using the PSG1... i thought that they had some MSG90 pics but they dont, well not of KSK or anyone...

thats a pretty funky G36 he has (with regards to the paintjob) but wouldnt it come more under a DMR than the usual 'sniper' rifle? i suppose the same could be said about the SR25 and the M14/M21 but ive never heard/seen anyone using a G36 in that role especially because the optics dont really have much of an umph.

especially liking the pic of the USAF. dont suppose anyone has the pic or the link to the guy with the M14 that has some ducktape on it and hes sitting cross-legged on some sand, cant remember what i searched for it, but i think it was under USMC marksman or something...

awesome pics :D