Star SLR mod to fire full auto?

Ming

Hope this is the right place to ask...

I've been thinking about getting a Star SLR. I know it's semi-auto because the real steel version was but I was just wondering: how feasible is it to modify the Star SLR to fire on full auto?

heh, the real FAL could be modified to fire full auto using a matchstick or ringpull from a drinks can, the airsoft version wont be as easy! I would have through that the airsoft version might fire in auto with some modifications to the fire selector, or the fire selector plate on the gearbox, I guess it just depends on the internals and wether they are capable of full auto!

heh, the real FAL could be modified to fire full auto using a matchstick or ringpull from a drinks can, the airsoft version wont be as easy! I would have through that the airsoft version might fire in auto with some modifications to the fire selector, or the fire selector plate on the gearbox, I guess it just depends on the internals and wether they are capable of full auto!

i was lead to beleive that one of the slr versions out there that only fired on semi had a hidden auto switch somewhere on the rifle.

Edit: unless im thinking of another rifle

Archived