DSC06502.jpg

DSC06504.jpg

Retailer/Item description:

I purchased this item from Ebaybanned for around 90usd, they are a great company and I trust them for all my ACM parts and accessories purchases, they offer free shipping. Ebaybanned offers a variety of accessories and parts for some of the most competitive prices on the market, and their customer service is great, usually responding with in the same day. Their format is similar to RSOV, and their only payment method is paypal. Only flaw is you HAVE to return to the site after you make your order or there won't be any records of the items you purchased. If this happens someone from Ebaybanned will notify you about this via email within the hour and all you have to do is tell them which items you bought.

This was the last one available from Ebaybanned, so if this review gave you the urge to purchase, you gotta wait until it's back in stock. The item arrived within 2 weeks, great time considering the company is based in Hong Kong, or somewhere in Asia. This is the ACOG 4x with top mounted ironsights and fully trademarked. Model TA01NSN, non-

I give Ebaybanned a 9.5 out of 10 stars! Their company's name may be intimidating, but they are on the Spartan's list of trusted retailers.

DSC06505.jpg

DSC06503.jpg

Build:

This thing is decently built. It has a matte black which gives it a sort of rubbery metal look. It also feels rubbery, it is hard to explain but it is a good feeling and does not feel like plastic at all. There are some visible welded seam lines, but I think that gives to the look. The trademarks are decent, they have a faded silver to them, and the words are printed clearly, but they look like they could be scratched off easily. The mount is full metal and comes with 2 knobs that can be hand tightened or used with a flathead screwdriver.

DSC06480.jpg

DSC06472.jpg

Functionality:

This thing is horrible when it comes time to look under the scope. First thing you will notice right off the bat is that the ghost ring on the end of the ACOG does not correctly line up straight, it is off at and angle towards the left. The scope is no better, the crosshairs has the same problem with the ironsights, they are off at an angle towards the left. The eye relief is HORRIBLE, you have to be and inch away to get full FOV. This makes very hard to use well with weapons that have full stocks. On the M16, even with the acog as far back as possible I find myself leaning into the stock to get a better view. FOV is comparable to any old red dot. The zeroing system on mine do not function properly, they can move up and down but left and right you can only move a little bit and then it stops working.

DSC06478.jpg

DSC06471.jpg

Rating and closing remarks:

For around 90usd, I think it is better than the G&P version, which cost around 170. From what I read both of them have the same horrible eye relief and zeroing problems, but the G&P doesn't have the alignment issue that the ACM one has. Maybe this one is only a problem that I'm experiencing, so who knows. If you buy one it might be better. If trademarks and just keeping it on the wall is your thing, go ahead and buy it. It won't disappoint. But if you actually airsoft and want something that can be zeroed in and has better eye relief, this might not be your cup of cake.

Overall I give this product a 5 out of 10, due to the price and the build quality, but it's functionality and practicality is really lacking.

Being this is my first review, tell me what you guys think!

Random pics, for fun!

DSC06499.jpg

DSC06463.jpg

DSC06487.jpg