• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys, question

anywhere i can easily get hold of an auscam combat shirt?

and is auscam readily available for airsofters in the UK

ive failed to find anything other than ebay and sometimes that can be hit or miss.

www.warrior-webbing.com

We did a big team order from this guy,smocks and fleeces, great kit, great prices,"Arnie o" (above) a team mate, is sporting one of his smocks.

Edited by Jimmypie

For the record, i have made some modifications to my smock, and have some others to do.

from the picture the most notable one is the addition of a 100mm x 100mm cayote brown velcro patch on the arm to attach the obvious unit and ID patches to, i play on doing the same to the other side.

I have also removed the eppelette (Rank slide) from the cront centre of the smock and moved it to the back of the smocks coller this is now used to secure the smocks hood down when not in use.

I have also added para cord zipper pulls to the zips on the main opening of the smock to make them easier to use.

i do plan on replacing the para cord around the waist line of the smock with some shock cord as personal preferance.

Other than that its a great smock, and has bags and bags os storage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

that looks great! Do you mind if we put your photos on the BE-X website? If its OK, please give me some details of your team!

And if you have any feedback for me, please share. For those who dont know by now, I am the Project manager for BE-X :)

Kind regards,

Walter "Grimm" Ruf

www.combat-gear.de

Grim

The pics I think belong to Ed at http://www.pbase.com/edelias/image/106004635 I am sure he would be willing to help you

The weekend was run by Stirling Airsoft and we bought our auscam from warrior webbing in the UK.

link http://www.warrior-webbing.com/

Kevin

Edited by Kevin Berry
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...