Parts and tools stolen 0420hrs 11/Feb/2008

amateurstuntman

This morning some maggot forced his way into my garage which is where I keep all my guns.

I disturbed him in the act and although he got away he didn't get any guns. He did, however, grab the nearest thing to the door which was a box of spare parts and tools.

So far the list is:

Systema motors:

Long turbo

Medium turbo

Short Magnum.

A few meters of silver coated multi strand high current wire (really good wire) distinctive very thick silicone insulation.

PGC / Pro-win 8mm (black) gearbox, partly assembled (spring release but nothing else)

TM Sig 550 motor cage with a blob of blue paint on it, quite distinctive if you know what you are looking for.

Sig 552 length Madbull black inner barrel (247mm)

Set of prometheus Max torque gears.

Prometheus Max torque half tooth piston

Prometheus Hard piston x 2

2 x (both of my) WA M4013 TSW magazines, both leaking, now my gun has no mags at all.

Systema rear wired switch assembly, V2

Various springs (M150, M130, 2 x M90), shims, AR latch, chinese pistons (transparent red rubbish) couple of small batteries from an eotech.

And a laser thermometer

This scrote probably has no idea what he has, if some maggot with no clue tries to sell you a load of airsoft parts, think of me.

will keep my eyes open stunt. sorry to hear about it. had my spas stolen a long time ago during a skirmish, so i can vaugle yunderstand.

hope you and the wife are OK.

congrats for stopping him taking more stuff, but i'd see about getting a bigger lock/moving your stuff from the garage. if he realises what it is, he'll probably come back for the rest of it.... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Having suffered similar break ins, (in what is supposed to be a low crime area) have you bothered to tell the police?

I didn't bother as the items stolen, dvds, etc were of low value. However by coincidence a few weeks later, I was chatting to our local support officer who had caught two scrotes at a nearby carpark 'acting suspiciously' ie, peering into cars, trying door handles etc. When searched they produced a pile of DVDs which they claimed to have found.

A couple of days later I got my DVDs back.

Hopefully the sod who broke into your garage will simply dump the bag or goods which may get reported to the local police.

Son of a *badgeress* !

Man if your guns got robbed i would have cried, Dont forget bro half of wild 7 are coppers :) if you need help let me know :)

Thank god he didnt get away with any of your sweet airsoft guns, man your collection owns maybe you should consider a better door or lock etc.

Do you have a description of this guy ? If he goes to Medway campus ile catch the ######.

I called the police immediately since I thought he was still in my house when I went downstairs.

None of my stuff has turned up yet but I am going to boot fairs and such to try and find them, the problem now is the insurance.

My house is a lease hold which means the garage doors are the responsibility of the land lord, also why the door was so rubbish, it was his responsibility to change it.

So I am dealing with his insurance company for the door and mine for the airsoft stuff, of course since I buy most of my things second hand and some of those parts are from the guts of guns I bought I have almost no receipts.

I could get told to smeg off here. We'll see.

Little *fruitcaging* scumbag. Sorry to hear you were robbed of that stuff mate, there was some good stuff in that list which will likely mean *fruitcage* all to the thieving worm, but is worth a fair amount combined. Fingers crossed for you getting the situation sorted to the best outcome possible.

Andrew. . in the US. . if you have pictures of the items you lost. .that's good enough for an insurance claim. . of course receipts are better. ..another reason why insurance agents tell you to video tape your entire home. .possessions, etc. . this adds proof to your ownership and what was missing ,etc.

Insurance paid out 465 quid minus the 50 pound excess.

Not bad for no receipts and almost no pictures of the stuff.

I had previously photographed all my guns but internal components like these would be a real pain to do.

Oh well, now I've got £400 to blow on airsoft.

• 2 weeks later...

good to hear your insurance paid out dude...

hope that was enough to cover the losses and the damage caused.

i'm gonna echo what some people have said to suggest you to move your stuff to a different location :P

Archived