Airsofters and dogs

Since we have a cats thread (you know, those creatures who only see you as a can opener :P )

I thought it would be wise (no wait it is wise) to start an "Airsofters and dogs" thread.

So here is my dog, well one of my dogs.

1000591au2.jpg

He's a Rodhesian Ridgeback. A little over 2 years old. And damn he's strong! :blink:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some beautiful dogs there guys.

Im glad someone is finally standing up to those pesky cats :P

Your Rhodesian Ridgeback looks amazing NeoVeNoM, he looks the picture of health.

Bloody hell Jebus, your dog didnt half grow :P Must be all those ribs you were feeding her!

For sheer cuteness though props go to Onslaught!

All great looking dogs though.

Edit.

Here's a picture of my dog, Holly.

Excuse the poor quality, I had to take a picture of a picture. We didnt have digital cameras in those days!

SP_A0001.jpg

Edited by chris u'5
Some beautiful dogs there guys.

Im glad someone is finally standing up to those pesky cats :P

Your Rhodesian Ridgeback looks amazing NeoVeNoM, he looks the picture of health.

Bloody hell Jebus, your dog didnt half grow :P Must be all those ribs you were feeding her!

Why thank you, But my dog is Male. ;)

He is quite the dog. Half of the neighborhood is scared like *beep* of him, but he is really nice and friendly to people. It's because of his size that people react that way.

But don't *fruitcage* with him because it will be the last thing you do :diablo:

All jokes aside. He's got an amazing gift, and I bet that others have had the same with their dog.

When I was in Germany for 4 months, I came over for the weekend sometimes and amazingly he stoot there outside, every time I arrived. My mother told me hat he just waited for me outside for about 15 to 20 minutes until I arrived, because he knew I was coming over.

He only did that on the days I was coming over. It's like telepathy. :blink:

It's nice to see other people have man's best friend. :D

BTW your dog, is that a Border Collie?

Why thank you, But my dog is Male. ;)

He is quite the dog. Half of the neighborhood is scared like *beep* of him, but he is really nice and friendly to people. It's because of his size that people react that way.

But don't *fruitcage* with him because it will be the last thing you do :diablo:

All jokes aside. He's got an amazing gift, and I bet that others have had the same with their dog.

When I was in Germany for 4 months, I came over for the weekend sometimes and amazingly he stoot there outside, every time I arrived. My mother told me hat he just waited for me outside for about 15 to 20 minutes until I arrived, because he knew I was coming over.

He only did that on the days I was coming over. It's like telepathy. :blink:

It's nice to see other people have man's best friend. :D

BTW your dog, is that a Border Collie?

I was talking about mighty jebus's dog when I said "her" by the way.

Yeah, she is a Border Collie.

That picture was taken when I first got her about 17 years ago! Where does the time go.

Unfortunately she has passed away now, lived to a good age and had a pretty good life I would say.

Unfortunately she has passed away now, lived to a good age and had a pretty good life I would say.

Commiserations mate. That is the *fruitcage* whith keeping dogs, you get so bloody attached, why do we do it to ourselfs? I was more upset when my first dog(We grew up together) died than when granny bought it. Anyone who has ever lost a pet dog FFS DON NOT READ Marley and Me, it had me in tears at the end.

Edited by Gliderrider
Commiserations mate. That is the *fruitcage* whith keeping dogs, you get so bloody attached, why do we do it to ourselfs? I was more upset when my first dog(We grew up together) died than when granny bought it. Anyone who has ever lost a pet dog FFS DON NOT READ Marley and Me, it had me in tears at the end.

Yeah, its not easy thats for sure.

I would love to get another dog but I still couldn't bring myself to do it.

Like you and your dog we grew up together which makes it 100 times harder when they go.

mightyjebus i have a dog that looks like that, except shes four times fatter, smells a hundred times worse and a million times more useless. For a guard dog that didnt wake up when i tornado (jet) flew over our house she fails hard

Anyway heres my lab (the none worthless one)

DSCF5014.jpg

Thats a great picture mean marine.

My friend has the same breed of dog and it is unbelievably strong, the dog ran into him one day and dislocated my friends knee!

What do you expect? They're bred to hunt lions!

I'd love to get one, but our family already has a dog and I'm off to college in the fall.

Wow, lots of beautiful dogs in here! :D Especially the black German Shepard! I will post some pics of my labs and terrier tommorow. :P Bunch of dumbass dogs, they are. <_< The brother lab, Benny, (named by me) is a complete coward even though he is huge and the sister lab, Brownie (named by little sis), is WAYYYYYY too smart. She is able to figure out stuff and then does naughty stuff because of it... And then there is my Jack Russel, Toby, who will never shut up! :P I got one crazy dog family... :lol: