Airsofters and dogs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

swore down I wouldn't get another dog for sometime ,after I had to put my Marcus down just after christmas. RIP Marcus :(

marcus.jpg

I didn't last long though, especially with my girl friend on my case .Heres Red ,hes a 10 week old fox red lab :)

DSC00787.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

post-58740-1246700036_thumb.jpg

This was Sophie. I lost her in Jan 08 after she was quite ill.

She was a 9 year old Bull Mastiff rescue dog. Looked fierce, (well, maybe not in this piccie), but was as soft as mud and scared of pretty much everything except crunchy things: pigs ears, hide chews, CDs & DVDs, remote controls etc.

New people would know when she'd accepted them as she'd headbutt their leg when she wanted fuss.

This is Rocky. post-58740-1246701667_thumb.jpg

I inherited him from my now ex-GF. We moved the dog up in preparation for her and her son to move up, 5 months after that she decided it was over and walked off leaving me with the dog. Damn I got the better end of that deal. :P

Rocky, despite being a Chocolate Labrador, is as daft as a brush. He's just under 2 years old and still thinks he's a puppy. He may end up coming to The Uprising with me if I can't get a dog sitter.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Epic.

Rocky, despite being a Chocolate Labrador, is as daft as a brush. He's just under 2 years old and still thinks he's a puppy. He may end up coming to The Uprising with me if I can't get a dog sitter.

Most labs I've known refused to settle down for years :P Mine's older, still utterly nuts.

Max on the right, Ozzi (mate's lab) on the left. Max is six, iirc, and I think Ozzi is about a year old

DSCF2182.jpg

DSCF2123.jpg

New people would know when she'd accepted them as she'd headbutt their leg when she wanted fuss.

Max does that as well >=3 Gawjus dogs mate :)

:zorro:

Edited by dannyboy

More of my 2 boxers as the last pics I posted hav dissappeared...

p2704092000.jpg

(my cousins puppy boxer in the background was before xmas so he's about 10 month now)

p251208115401.jpg

the eldest of my two

p2512081154.jpg

Alfie left, Frazer right...completely in the way on the top of the stairs but completely oblivious

resizeimage642137755.jpg

I always knew REAL airsofters had dogs.

This one is mine, He r called Cairo.

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

Perhaps you could folks could help me, as I have absolutely no clue what his breed is. We got him at a Dog shelter when he was two years ago when he was listed as a "Corgi-Poodle mix" but clearly, he isnt. Im thinking Fox terrier-poodle, thoughts?

Here's a pic of my Black Lab', Millie, that I took the other night.

She usually (yeah, right) sleeps on the floor next to her bed when it's hot.

Somebody asked me to take a picture of something on a gun so I went downstairs to do it and this is what I found...

DSC_2085.jpg

*EDIT*

You can tell be the blankets covering the leather sofa that we're used to this. ;)

Where it not for the fact that your Lab isn't wearing a pink color, I would have thought it was a picture of one of my Black labs, Ginger. ( Mom named her.) The other two don't get to come inside, since My Lab, Jake likes to pee on everything and has hyper-activity problems. Shadow is just to *fruitcage* big and furry. He's a Newfoundland Black Lab, very big, very furry, but he's extremely fun to wrestle with. :D

• 1 month later...