Airsoft Bizon from China. .Clone?

the cleaner

found this on Youtube:

says "from China". . .owner of video is also from China.

This isn't the GWS kit. .unless it's a prototype. . product by VIVA?

notice the bolt and bolt cover is for a 7.62 (AK) and not for the 9mm Bizon. . .GWS has the proper cover and bolt.

Mag is also based on the early prototype sheetmetal version released for the Bizon1

The mag appears to be in it's proto stage too. .as the bare machined aluminum mag cap is showing. . however, winding the mag (up n down) is the same as the GWS. Real steel is wound rotationally/concentric with tube.

maybe it's a custom made Bizon? or future production? hard to tell. ..

Excellent?

The guy who responded on youtube appears to be a class A douchebag though.

thanks. .i'll take that as a compliment. . .

why so? cuz I pointed out all the MISTAKES?

If someone's going to replicate a RS gun in airsoft. . shouldn't it be AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE?

would you want a gun labeled as an SR25 with a 9mm magwell?

Well, not all of us are beggars, so please allow to point out factual mistakes in details. This Bizon incorrectly has an AK bolt carrier, when it should have a Bizon bolt. Someone else wanting a cheaper alternative doesn't make me or The Cleaner blind for the errors, does it?

Someone else wanting a cheaper alternative doesn't make me or The Cleaner blind for the errors, does it?

No, it certainly does not, but the rest of us (or at least some of us) are willing to put up with minor errors in detail in order to have a reasonable facsimile of a Bizon for low cost.

I personally would love to have one for a low-weight, relatively rare, field gun. I'm not to worried about people pointing out the inaccurate features of my replica firearm (which as soon as I pull the trigger sounds like a sewing machine and spits white balls...). Especially since only a select few would recognize the inaccurate features and those only on close examination. If someone from across the room sees my cheapy Bizon they are going to recognize it for what it roughly resembles, not the actual horrifically inaccurate kitbash that it truly is.

No, it certainly does not, but the rest of us (or at least some of us) are willing to put up with minor errors in detail in order to have a reasonable facsimile of a Bizon for low cost.

Please note the context: Someone else just got called a "class A douchebag" for pointing out a few errors in the detailing on the AEG. That is very different compared to someone else saying that "oh I can live with the flaws for the price".

If it was a direct insult on the forums (rather than insulting someone on another site you didn't know was here as well), the report button would have flown already.

-Sale

I personally would love to have one for a low-weight, relatively rare, field gun.

LOL... It's a clone. The "rareness" of it probably won't last for long. :P

Guess it's time to sell my GWS Bizon...

...... I'm kidding!!! Just kidding!!! ;)

Please note the context: Someone else just got called a "class A douchebag" for pointing out a few errors in the detailing on the AEG. That is very different compared to someone else saying that "oh I can live with the flaws for the price".

If it was a direct insult on the forums (rather than insulting someone on another site you didn't know was here as well), the report button would have flown already.

-Sale

Only a class A douchebag would expect Viva to implement design changes which were left out of the GWS model.

For the record, you're a douchebag too.

Class A+.

Ok lets have a little less of the childish name calling and keep on topic.

Now at this years Blackhole show I saw a Bizon that was very well replicated, but some reason unknown I didn't photograph it ...yes I am kicking myself.

Now this could have been GWS Bizon, but the pricing was very very good, I have a feeling that it might be out of the same factory as the AKMS that I pictured, which is an exact copy of the one sold at Russian Mania (SP??)

I spoke to my contact and he informed me that the website for this new company will be up in the next few weeks once the New Years Celebrations are over with so we might have some more information on this soon.

renegadecow, how did you come to the conclusion that it needs to be angled to feed correctly??? Is there known issues with the GWS version???

if you are making the assumption from the video, I think it's just an odd camera angle to cover the main details of the Bizons body.

how did you come to the conclusion that it needs to be angled to feed correctly

From the vid. After winding it a bit, the gun only shot a few rounds before dry-firing (again). There have been Bizon mods in the past using an AK and MP5 mags. Basically, when you don't shoot it slightly downwards, the bbs aren't fed through the mag as the winding part is at the front of the magazine.

I spoke to my contact and he informed me that the website for this new company will be up in the next few weeks once the New Years Celebrations are over with so we might have some more information on this soon.

Someone's finally stumbled upon the secret!

Archived