PinoyAirsoft Evolution 3 AnK M249 Para

The edition style is definately awesome, as where many of the comments you dont get in "just got it this morning" reviews: A+

Although not necessary in this case, as this gun has been out for quite a time now, include some technical details in your next review.

Just let me say it again: awesome!

LOL on the sleepy voice! Despite the polished look of the video, we don't have any voice acting experience ... so we're still learning to enunciate intelligibly.

RedScare, the MKII is supposed to allow a large type battery in the stock. The Para won't take a large, it's too long. There is a way to slip the wire out of the holes in the foregrip. But you'd have to find your own way to mount a battery externally since it has no rails close by.

Moderator, please move this to the correct forum as necessary.

hey zerodivide, great review!!

I thought that, for a first review, your english was excellant!

perfectly understandable, well done!!

Actually, this was our third review video. The first one was pretty random.

Evolution 1 KSC G23F (Try not to laugh too hard, and yes we know about the Glock 18C): http://www.pinoyairsoft.org/?p=9

Evolution 2 A&K M4CQB: http://www.pinoyairsoft.org/?p=10

Edited by zerodivide
LOL on the sleepy voice! Despite the polished look of the video, we don't have any voice acting experience ... so we're still learning to enunciate intelligibly.

RedScare, the MKII is supposed to allow a large type battery in the stock. The Para won't take a large, it's too long. There is a way to slip the wire out of the holes in the foregrip. But you'd have to find your own way to mount a battery externally since it has no rails close by.

Moderator, please move this to the correct forum as necessary.

I thought your English was excellent, I wasn't being rude when I said you had a relaxing voice. I really enjoyed it. :D