Mossberg 500 shotgun, 6 mm version by ACM

I got to fondle Crimsons M500 yesterday, and i have to say it's a nice shotgun. got a nice weight to it, the action on his was very smooth.

I only shot it once, but i didn't even notice it shot 5 BBs :unsure: can you set it to different BB's per shot or do i need to go get stronger glasses? lol

If the gas consumptions turn out to be good, i just might be tempted to get one to.

Edited by sturgis
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! Mine is already broken! Woot!

I wanted to perform another shooting test and the *badgeress* wont take thegas. Its not like leaks, but it just dont let gas in.

A few BBs seem to be trapped somewhere; I cant take the stock of because the you need a giant screw driver wich Im gonna have to buy just for this occasion and the loading tubes wont come off,making it impossible to slide out the outer barrel.

Yeepee!!....

:( and here I was all excited and planning my next shotgun project doing a full cost analysis for all the parts I was planning on getting for it....man that was a real downer post (no offense chas). Anyone else who has this shottie run into a similar problem?

just out of curiosity what were you planning to do with this gun?

That's the first shotgun i've seen with a sight that didn't look silly,i'm impressed.

My thoughts exactly when I first saw it....now I want to recreate it...on a relatively decent shotgun platform that would compliment it's look, but if we start seeing a rising lemon rate of these ACM M500s then I may just have to scrap it...

Since everything in my review is the same as yours ile just post the finds:

Problems:

Power:

is 200 fps its weak when i load only 3 bbs into a rod it shoots at around 280 slightly better, but since it shoots 5 it decreases the fps major

Sights:

These are plastic and got shot off first game not good, gun now looks fugly

Gas chamber:

This is hard to fill its like one of those we pistols when you cant hear the gas go in or when its full fizz out the bottom, also it dont seam to hold much gas.

Someone told me how to fix these problems ile post some pictures when i get these fixed

Sights:

These are plastic and got shot off first game not good, gun now looks fugly

now now, i remember differently :P;)

Someone told me how to fix these problems ile post some pictures when i get these fixed

cool, did you find the posts about the o-ring? i had a search when i got home, but couldn't find anything :(

now now, i remember differently :P;)

cool, did you find the posts about the o-ring? i had a search when i got home, but couldn't find anything :(

Ok a little lie there the sights had a small meeting with the floor and snaped, the other half got shot off though was already cracked

yeh i couldnt find anything about the o rings i think it may be another forum

Ok a little lie there the sights had a small meeting with the floor and snaped, the other half got shot off though was already cracked

yeh i couldnt find anything about the o rings i think it may be another forum

lol, i hadn't noticed a part was shot off earlier :blush:

i'll have another search tommorrow, i'm sure i saw it here...