Diemaco pictures

First out :P .. Please don`t flood it with lot of pictures but maybe more closeup good pictures that actually show the differ between the standard M4 and Diemaco. Also if you have what type of magazine you got and pistol grip etc

Diemaco ADIS carry handle

M4 barrel that is cut down to CQB and then got a barrel extension with the M203 bumps on it.

Knight`s Armament RIS with railcovers (99% sure it is what the Norwegian special forces use)

I differ a bit with my GG&G flipup frontsight but that is a personal choice since I had reddot on it and found the standard front sight in my way when using the reddot.

The stock is the early type that is typical of diemaco. bought it from www.floridagunworks.com. This is the aluminium one since I had to glue the batteryplug to it and the aluminium would hold better then a plastic one.

diemaco02.jpg

ptwadis.jpg

Edited by IBICO

You have a very nice rifle there, and the ADIS carry handle is very cool...

But seriously, the Armalite thread is perfectly adequate for this to go in. It isn't really an 'Armalite' thread, that's always been incorrect, it's the AR-15 thread and this is an AR15 rifle.

Also, Diemaco is now the Colt Canada company.

http://www.coltcanada.com/

Edited by HellsAngel
You have a very nice rifle there, and the ADIS carry handle is very cool...

But seriously, the Armalite thread is perfectly adequate for this to go in. It isn't really an 'Armalite' thread, that's always been incorrect, it's the AR-15 thread and this is an AR15 rifle.

Also, Diemaco is now the Colt Canada company.

http://www.coltcanada.com/

I know.. But having a very specific thread about diemaco (colt) it would be easier for people who want to convert his/her M4 to diemaco.

I have going trough 100`s of threads for a couple of pictures.. Now you could go in to one thread to find many good pictures of the Diemaco.

Bet most people wouldn't see a difference at all between that and an M16 other than the colours; only those who really know the AR15 range and clones.

KAC make much more unique weapons such as the PDW, SR25 and SR47, not to mention standalone GL's and various other gems.

I like the C7/8 range, just the mods don't seem too hot on new pics threads is all...

I think it warrants a thread of its own discussion

What is the difference in the front sight, and can a replica be found

its like it fully encloses the barrel unlike the typical sights which are two separate pieces to run the barrel through.