Colonel Pup

DOC.

A couple of months ago I was selling my glock and tactical backpack. Colonel Pup let me know that he was interested. I told him i didnt know what was wrong with the glock before i sent it and that he could send it back if it was completely useless. I sent the items out, when he recieved it he told me that it was useless but wanted the backpack. He was going to send the glock back with 20 dollars for the backpack. He told me he wasnt going to ship it because of the holiday season so I agreed. Its been nearly 2 months and I havent recieved anything. I have tried messaging him on AIM but it seems that he is ignoring me as well as a message i sent to him not too long ago here on Arnies, but he has not responded. Colonel, I want my glock and my backpack back immediately if anyone else can help or has any say please feel free.

Thanks

Andrew

Sorry about your items :\. Althought I've (fortunately) never dealt with him personally, he has been an extremely shady character among the airsoft trading community (bit of an *albatross* too). I would recommend continuing in trying to reach him and also contact the proper authorities or IC3. I'm pretty sure he has ripped off more than enough people on these forums for a case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well. I haven't received any of my items back. It's been 4 months since Colonel Pup has said he'll return the items, and it looks like he hasnt been on this forum for a while. So does anybody know what I can do because I've pretty much been robbed. Any help is much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hes been laying low, I see him popup on airsoftforum every once in a while in the sales sections. If anybody actually plays with him they should kick his *albatross*. Took me three months to get my end of the trade and like stated above it wasnt correct and in crappy condition.

I still have his address if anybody needs it....maybe try contacting his local LEO...

Archived