Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukvdh

ACM M500 Black 6mm, disappointing

Just a fast 'impression' after having the ACM M500 6mm for a week now:

-many many blank shots

-the BBs in one of the loadingtubes don't get loaded for a reason not discovered by me yet

-there is definatly NO hopup in my M500, not even a fixed one.

-the manual is an exact copy of the Marushin one, the exploded view shows a different gun (hopup and other differences)

-the black paint is applied very thin

I didn't manage to open the internals yet (I'm hoping to find some disassembly guide soon).

I did manage to remove the outer barrel and loading tubes (just remove 2 allen keys found on outer barrel where it touches receiver).

I cleaned / lubed / dried the loading mech; no difference.

After removing the outer barrel it's very easy to see the exploded view is different froma the actual gun.

So to be short: I don't like it really. But hey, buying ACM is looking for trouble ;-)

By the way, the "screw" some people talk about (behind the ejection plate) is part of the 'rotary magazine' inside the gun. Seems to rotate (and should take 3 BBs after that), then re-sets itself so the BBs are in the 'gas-chambre" ready to be fired.

I would like to have a closer look at that rotating magazine but as said before, didn't manage to get to it yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.