CA G36K Silencer

RockDog

Hi all

I have a Classic Army G36K . I bought this already done. Im after fitting a supressor to the rifle but the flashhider doesnt look like it detaches. All I seem to be able to so is unscrew the main section of the outer barrel. No grub screws on the flashider to see either

Here is a quick pic of what I have

Picture.jpg

Is their a supressor that would fit this type of barrel at all? If so where can I pick one up?

Thanks in advance

Nick

The flash hider will separate fron the barrel, it's just 'very' tight to start with. I had to wrap the outer barrel with rag and use gas grips to hold it (be very careful not to crush the barrel). It's right hand thread, same as the barrel, turn clockwise to unscrew.

You can use any -14mm thread silencer once you get it off.

:devil:

• 3 weeks later...

I know this from experience! my barrel assembly broke! be VERY careful! in fact, if you can stick the flash hider over the stove for 3-5 minutes that will loosen it up immeasurably, because CA uses LOC-TITE on their flash hider! and remember, it's CW, NOT CW. see my thread if you havn't performed this yet.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry1708547

Archived