tanakas

Donut

Well, 3 weeks ago I purchased two CA870's from the member tanakas

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showuser=31128

Things went a little rough, but wasn't too bad. Until I sent the Money Order and then communication went dead, with only occasional responses that told me he either was shipping, shipped, or needs my address again. And he hasn't been on for a while.

I guess it's a bit unlikely that anything will happen here now. But just wanted to point it out.

I'll also point out that I have had deals with him in the past, that had shoddy communication and products that arrived in less than desirable conditions.

Buyer Beware.

His email is

chainyanker@gmail.com

for anyone else interested in trying to get their stuff or contact him.

Spencer

• 3 weeks later...
I'll also point out that I have had deals with him in the past, that had shoddy communication and products that arrived in less than desirable conditions.

Buyer Beware.

His email is

chainyanker@gmail.com

for anyone else interested in trying to get their stuff or contact him.

Spencer

Donut we have been talking...., spencer you knew you were getting a broken pistol. dont you dare try to tell people you didnt.

Donut we have been talking...., spencer you knew you were getting a broken pistol. dont you dare try to tell people you didnt.

I knew I was getting a pistol that had a broken trigger spring. The pistol that arrived had much more wrong with it than just the trigger spring. So don't tell me that I cannot speak the truth, product arrived in condition not laid out in sale, and much more work was required to get it up and running than described in the sale. Period. End of story. You also did not respond to near any messages after I recieved the pistol, leading one to believe you did not want to take responsibility for the product's condition.

If you want to debate that, fine, take it up via PM or AIM or here if you really want to.

Spencer

Archived