Hairy Potter

CMPLX

Well I bought a Universal Smart Charger from that guy and it has not arrived yet. I am going to copy a transcript of all our interaction together and the thread that i posted on has been deleted for some reason.

so these my private messages: red is the scammer (hairy potter)

Hey can i offer 14.77 dollars shipped instead? thats all i have in my paypal.

Yeah , sure why not eh.

Skatepunkzorr@aol.com

Just call your self lucky punk! Just kidding. Ima good guy to hassle lol.

alright so Skatepunkzorr@aol.com is your paypal?

Yes sir.

alright so how should we do this. do you want me to send first or....

in ur in the Alhambra area we can meet up instead cuz ur charger looks like the one they sell in evike.

I'm in San Francisco..... <----------L@@K

oh lol nvm then... alright lets see then... so I guess i'll send to 14.77 when I get home.

oh btw my address is

Matthew Hsieh

390 La Mirada Ave.

San Marino, CA 91108

and just to be sure there is nothing wrong with the charger correct?

Nope , nothing. When will you get home?

ummm tomorrow at around 6

i'm just using mobile internet right now. And all my paypal information is on my computer so yea.

K , are you sure tho so I can pack the charger and buy RMA's

So you ready to pay? I sent it out already.

almost home... waiting for my ride at the airport...

K i send the charger. I trust you mate.

Send payment and what not to

Skatepunkzorr@aol.com Also I was charged 3 dollars for shipping If you can pay the 3 dollars ammount please do. But if you cant , no worries. So 14.77 to my paypal

Skatepunkzorr@aol.com

After that I sent payment and as you saw he sent it before I sent the payment.

now i will show AIM logs further proving he is guilty.

I uploaded the logs though the attachment system.

after that he blocked me..... if u look in the log he showed me "proof" that he sent it but now look at the picture i uploaded. And look inside the box where it says "Date Picture Taken".... the picture was taken at night at 6:34 PM of the same day. This mean the package is still in his possession that night and he lied about ever shipping it.

Also he lied about his location... he claims to live in san Fransisco but his ip address 75.11.169.199 says differently... also his myspace page http://www.myspace.com/skatepunkz also says he lives in San Diego.

To Hairy Potter, also know as G36_Boy

Sent me my charger back or refund me 100% or I will contact your local authorities.

post-28928-1203730731_thumb.jpg

2008_02_19.183015_0800PST.html

2008_02_20.165440_0800PST.html

Jump the gun much? Its only been two days, and just because you may be in the same state doesn't mean usps isn't going to be slow about it. Wait a few days instead of being overly impatient.

your proof I also see nothing that proves he has scammed you. I see what was probably a typo as the post office was probably closed by the evening.

Ergo, you could well be right for all I know, but I'd wait a while longer than 2 days before pointing fingers.

Edit: Is $15 worth your reputation on this website? I wouldn't...

What the heck, two days ???I mean even if the guy was a scammer, what would you be out $15, if you can't handle losing $15 and are ready to send up the signal flair within two days of buying something, possibly internet business is not for you.

Thanks

glock21

okay first of all i said this thread is put on hold for now. and second of all i think u would have done the same if the seller was lying to you, and blocked all forms of communication between the seller and the buyer.

15 bucks is not a lot but a transaction is a transaction no matter if it is 1 cent or 5000 dollars, they all should be treated the same.

Archived